Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

3D6295CA00000578-0-image-a-50_1487512487932.jpg

Apparently Firminho didn’t train today either!

It’s just a shame i’ve No faith in Bayern to turn them over.

Here’s praying!

Apparently Firminho didn’t train today either!

It’s just a shame i’ve No faith in Bayern to turn them over.

Here’s praying!

Champions League quarter finals consisting of Bayern Munich, Lyon, Shalke, PSG, Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid, Porto & Spurs. Imagine the buzz if the quarters looks like this in a couple of weeks time.

Obviously I'd rather Ajax & Man U over Real & PSG but I can't see them doing what they need to in the 2nd legs they'll be playing.

Champions League quarter finals consisting of Bayern Munich, Lyon, Shalke, PSG, Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid, Porto & Spurs. Imagine the buzz if the quarters looks like this in a couple of weeks time.

Obviously I'd rather Ajax & Man U over Real & PSG but I can't see them doing what they need to in the 2nd legs they'll be playing.

I think Ajax are good enough but yeah I agree, very difficult task for them.

Back
Top Bottom