Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley (Turf Moor, 23rd Feb 2019, 12:30)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can't stand Burnley, the contribute nothing to football. Northerners take pride in calling southerners softies and the spend the whole game booing and crying about any decision that doesn't go their way. The way they behaved at Wembley was a disgrace with Hart taking forever to take kicks, and at 1-0 suddenly he had a rocket up his arse.

Harry will be assessed by the medical staff tomorrow. I'm guessing he starts this one. Bag a goal or two and full steam ahead to scum squared.

Poch begins with the question on everyone's lips: Is Harry Kane available? "He’s good. He’s very good. I think we need to assess him. One training session more and then decide, but I think he’s doing well and I’m happy for him. "Maybe he's going to be available to be part of the squad. We all know that Harry is an animal and wants to be ready as soon as possible. "The issue that he suffered is tough to recover from, you can't push and push. We are so happy that the last 10 days have been fantastic and being available again will be a massive impact for all of us."

Poch begins with the question on everyone's lips: Is Harry Kane available? "He’s good. He’s very good. I think we need to assess him. One training session more and then decide, but I think he’s doing well and I’m happy for him. "Maybe he's going to be available to be part of the squad. We all know that Harry is an animal and wants to be ready as soon as possible. "The issue that he suffered is tough to recover from, you can't push and push. We are so happy that the last 10 days have been fantastic and being available again will be a massive impact for all of us."

Stick him on th bench. No point risking him for 2 huge games against Chelsea and Woolwich next week. Only use him if the team is struggling

On Dele Alli: "He's good. We're happy. This muscle injury is different. He's in the last part of his recovery. Difficult to know, maybe one week, 10 days, two weeks. "In the last period, a key part of his recovery. We'll see because we're going to assess him day by day."

[formation=433, Lloris, Trippier, Foyth, Sanchez, KWP, Sissoko, Skipp, Eriksen, Moura, Llorente, Son][/formation]

Juan, Davo and KWP ahead of Toby, Jan and Ben. Skippy ahead of Winksy? I can't see all of those happening. And personally I'm not sure we should go with such an "experimental" line up. Burnley are not going to roll over for us.

Not the game to bring Skipp into the mix. Go with Wanyama and Winks for me as we'll need Sissoko vs the Chelsea scum.

Kane on the bench. Otherwise full strength, probably Lamela ahead of Moura though.

lloris

trippier----foyth---vertonghen----walker-peters (davies?)

winks
sissoko----------------eriksen
lamela

son-----llorente
gascoigne-negro, rose, aderweireld, wanyama, dier, moura, kane

I hope Rose isn't risked.

Two bigger games coming up in Chelsea and Woolwich. If he can't play two games in a week (hasn't done for a year and a half) then there is a big question as to what game to start him.

So Ben is also back, I assume?

Going by Pochs latest presser - it looks like he could be ready for one of the Chelsea or Woolwich games.

Willing to have him play against Woolwich at home - I feel Rose vs. Chelsea is much more important.

My guess is that we will see a similar lineup to what we saw against Dortmund, with Trips coming in for Serge and Llorente for Lucas.

Hugo
Foyth, Sanchez, Toby
Trips, Sissoko, Winks, Jan
Eriksen
Son, Llorente

Back
Top Bottom