New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Be interesting to see what that old kipper has to say in her column after their visit.I will be shocked if it complimentary in the slightest.
She even embarrasses her own fans with her petty yet nasty remarks.
Disgusting woman

Still like the idea of leaving the classless shit-talking cunt on the doorstep... Pretty sure a visit to the Taxpayers Bowl to sample their hospitality (i.e. popcorn and a foam finger) won't be that high on DLs agenda..

Still like the idea of leaving the classless shit-talking cunt on the doorstep... Pretty sure a visit to the Taxpayers Bowl to sample their hospitality (i.e. popcorn and a foam finger) won't be that high on DLs agenda..
I would do that.And say the remarks about Harry after the birth of his daughter is the reason why.
I would then present David Sullivan with a massive spurs crested "uplift" cushion so he can actually see the game from his seat as well.
Sadly it wont happen though.

If I were Daniel I would only show up to the Olympic through one of those Japanese dudes you can pay to go to stuff with a ipad strapped to their chest so you are "there" through facetime.

I would do that.And say the remarks about Harry after the birth of his daughter is the reason why.
I would then present David Sullivan with a massive spurs crested "uplift" cushion so he can actually see the game from his seat as well.
Sadly it wont happen though.

Exactly what I had in mind.

Bitter old skank!

If I were Daniel I would only show up to the Olympic through one of those Japanese dudes you can pay to go to stuff with a ipad strapped to their chest so you are "there" through facetime.

holly.jpg

I was once at the Juventus Stadium, March 2015, a Juventus-Lazio. I was a guest in the Tribune Legends with dinner included and restaurant on sight. It was an exception, however, certainly a special experience. Beyond this, however, a very beautiful stadium, perhaps a little small, was better with 10,000-15,000 more seats. In any case, the average standard of English stadiums is the best. In 2007 I saw a Tottenham-Everton in your old stadium (there was Berbatov ...). I'm glad for this step forward.

P.S. The worst stadium in the world was the old Juventus stadium (Delle Alpi), I saw Juventus-Ajax4-1 semi-final of CL. I was far away, with the athletics track in the middle, a legacy of the Italia 90 World Cup. It looked like an ant game
Quite strange why Juve built a new stadium with only 40k capacity. They are the Man Utd of Italy. Easy sell out 60-70k.

Quite strange why Juve built a new stadium with only 40k capacity. They are the Man Utd of Italy. Easy sell out 60-70k.

You are right and in fact it is always full with season tickets and many unanswered requests. Surely there were the bad numbers of the old Delle Alpi stadium that led to downward numbers. The club came from two seventh places at that time (and three coaches in two years), a disaster. In my opinion there was a fear of risking ... Today they would do it from 60k and it would be quietly full

Man United of Italy but no away fan culture - most of their fans wont travel to see a home game like Man U fans.

(*Inter have an average in the high 60's this year).

Back
Top Bottom