Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur, 17th April [0-1 AGG]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hope the players have seen the comments from pep and city players..and how entitled the cunts seem. That’s all the motivation they need. We absolutely can qualify tonight with nothing but some good solid passion and a slice of good luck of course. We can do this

Nerves really kicking in now.

Sounds weird but I think I'd honestly rather we had our asses handed to us tonight as opposed to putting in a heroic performance only to once again just fall short and getting beat by one goal or something. I don't think I could cope with yet another exit from a cup competition where we've been ahead/had the upper hand for the majority of the game etc.

I am literally shiting bricks.

I've been backed up since Sunday.

I'm not gonna lie lads. I may need to replace the whole bathroom suite.

I'm going 2-1 City with us going through on away goals.
giphy.gif

Many happy returns Mick Cooper Mick Cooper and TeamSpirit™ TeamSpirit™ , may you get the birthday present of your dreams (us to win, right?).
I'm just waiting for the taxi to take us to the supporters' club in Valletta. Going with my nephew and his eight and a half months pregnant partner. I'm hoping that the excitement of the occasion will make the baby want to join in any celebrations we might be having. From a purely selfish point, would love it if he made an appearance before I return home on Sunday. I've bought him so much Spurs stuff, poor little sod doesn’t stand a chance of being anything but a Spur. Can’t wait to sign him up as a little dribbler.
I'm waffling because my stomach is tied up in knots and in old parlance, feel as sick as a parrot (kids, ask your dad!)
COYS

Back
Top Bottom