Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will Leeds win the playoffs? I quite fancy Derby.

fd119eba-62a4-40a1-91d1-2fde8ba35a0b.png

I just posted my Leeds mate scared Spygate going to come back bite them vs lampard, so its a possibility

Fair play to Biesla re the goal. I appreciate the instruction and guidance to play to the whistle but to instruct your team to give a goal takes a lot of guts(and perhaps a degree of naivety).

Wasn’t able to watch any football after the match yesterday, but this mornings result helped. Looking forward to running the United boat aground, but hopefully not before nicking a point today.

It would be hilarious if City don't win the league.
City looking worryingly crap
City can beat as many average to shit sides as they like. As soon at the pressure is on against anyone half decent they struggle. It means they can stroll to the title, but will always do poorly in the champions league.

Back
Top Bottom