Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone that believes a 'sport ' where a club can win or lose nearly a hundred million on the refs decisions , and thinks it's above reproach needs sectioning.

I am not trying to come across like a paranoid tin foil hat brigade type but you really do have to be blind to not see some of the dodgy shit happening in this league.

Liverpool have been handed points on a plate by officials this season and Leicester were climbing all over players during their season and were being allowed to get away with it.

Now I am not suggesting refs are on the take (although I am not ruling it out) but I definitely 100% think they are being swung by pundits and media and allowing their bias to interfere with their professionalism

Last edited:
Liverpool winning the league and us dropping out of the Top 4 would genuinely be as bad as it could possibly get.
You forgot getting beaten by Ajax.

giphy.gif

On a day where the World's oldest football club was relegated out of the League, whilst the club managed by that vile Cunt survived...
Meanwhile another abomination of a club in MK Dons got promotion, and no wonder we fear football is broken!

Watford are more than capable of getting something from Chelsea - just don't think they will.

Sweet fuck all to play for and form has dropped off considerably since they got to the FA Cup final. Would be a nice surprise if they could get at least a point though.

Doesn't mean too much as we would still need to beat Everton on the final day regardless but at least it means Chelsea dropping points on the final day can still benefit us.

Watford are more than capable of getting something from Chelsea - just don't think they will.

Sweet fuck all to play for and form has dropped off considerably since they got to the FA Cup final. Would be a nice surprise if they could get at least a point though.

Doesn't mean too much as we would still need to beat Everton on the final day regardless but at least it means Chelsea dropping points on the final day can still benefit us.

The Chavs dropping points on any day would suit me

7.5 of the Chav team starting today played a difficult game on Thursday in Germany. I will hang onto the fact that those selected for Warford are playing for selection in the team for FA Cup Final.

:avbpray:

Back
Top Bottom