Where are you watching the final?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I got tickets to All Points East in Victoria Park for my birthday. 1st June. Gonna go during the day then bin it off late afternoon and head to the High Road with my mate, who is supposed to be watching Muse at the OS the same night.

I looked into tickets, flights etc from Ireland.
5,500 euro each.
So I'll be watching it at home.
My best mate is a Dipper and he suggested watching it at the pub.
Fuck that, if we lose I'll probably chin the cunt.

If they open NWHL, I will seriously consider watching there. If not, in front of the telly in my pants with a pizza and some beer. Ready for a furious wank if we win

5,500 euro each.
This is the reason I won't/can't watch with some of my best mates as we always get into a row :nawty:

5,500 euro each.

If you did you could retrieve your wallet 😉

Let's just hope we won't be too outnumbered in Madrid. They obviously have a much larger fanbase and they had 24 hrs to buy all the "cheaper" flights and hotels.

no ticket ( anyone want to sell ,l will pay a fair and good price and some brotherly love, if your in Madrid l will buy you dinner )
Flights booked to Madrid from Stansted.
7 nights in basic airbb, 30 mins to centre by train .
Just have to be there, it's a once in a lifetime.
( l apologise as l am repeating myself as l posted on wrong thread)
GLORY GLORY.

I have a ferry booked and plan to drive down on Friday and Sat AM. I think it can be done comfortably with an overnight and two drivers. However, I have 165 points, and am v worried that wont be enough !
12 will normally get you a ban so you're doing well to keep your licence with 165. ;)

Back
Top Bottom