We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Repost where I have said such thing - go on.

Poch is a good manger not great one - he is easily the most overrated in the game. He hasn’t won anything and doesn’t posses the talent too - time and time again he has fallen short which is why he is the Tim Herman of football management . I have said this since the 2016 - it’s now 2019.

But you keep on convincing yourself that CL qualification is all that matters - that this will transform the club.

Who the fuck is Tim Herman???

This really is the moment to spend in the summer big time, we really are not that far from something brilliant but we have to in Poch’s words ‘be brave’.

We can see the good and the bad, in fairness to Liverpool they where in our position last summer and fixed their holes. Time for us to do the same.

Your name is literally "thatsmySon"

:levystare:

So what? I am just saying that most websites are also saying Dele wasnt that great. It's a fking fact that Kane and Dele were the worst upfront, not because I am supporting Son. If you look at my comments history, u will see me criticizing Son heavily when he isnt doing well.

The real question, the important one, is whether we will grow from this experience? Will it drive us on to reach the next level or not?
Problem is you can't build a season around winning the CL. & city & Liverpool are on another level to us. So really we are in the next group of 4. Unless both Liverpool & city drop a level our best hopes still the domestic cups. It wouldn't be a shock if we never got to the CL final again in our lifetime. 1 bad game & you can easily be out. & you need a lot of luck like us & liverpool had to reach the final.
So it's hard to grow from this as it's unlikely this group will make a CL final or be in a great position to win the title with city & Liverpool being stronger.

It's a shame that those supporting us on the way here (Even though were found melting hard at half time in the second leg of the semi final) also can't support the team in defeat.

So glad those in attendance would have given our team a standing ovation. I haven't and still may not ever see a Spurs team win the league or a Champions League, but I can say that I have seen a team I am 100% proud of.

LMAO....glorious one day.......not in my lifetime.....or yours probably..you do watch these bottle jobs regularly enough to know that this is what they always do....

Well the day we win the thing, and we will a little piece of you will know you were snide mate. That isn't my problem, I know how much I believe in my club and if you don't understand yet that you have to tough it out and grow through each experience then you don't get what it's all about mate.

I'm hugely proud to be a Spurs fan tonight. I'm gutted but I ain't going to lose heart or faith in it all. We didn't get the breaks in a final, that happens my friend.

My aim for next season, we win the whole fucking thing and that's what every person associated with the club should be and needs to be thinking. We are getting there and that pain can become a positive if you allow it to.

I back my boys all the way, through the good and the bad because I'm Tottenham mate. I suggest a few should do the same

Repost where I have said such thing - go on.

Poch is a good manger not great one - he is easily the most overrated in the game. He hasn’t won anything and doesn’t posses the talent too - time and time again he has fallen short which is why he is the Tim Herman of football management . I have said this since the 2016 - it’s now 2019.

But you keep on convincing yourself that CL qualification is all that matters - that this will transform the club.

I've got better things to do than trawl through your idiotic posts. If you can't see that Poch is the best thing to happen to this club for may a year then I really don't know why I bother talking to you.. Enjoy the rest of your weekend but don't bother speaking to me anymore

Back
Top Bottom