New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Shirt prices are crazy nowadays for what they are, and it's even worse that they're changed every year. I much preferred it when teams only had two kits, home and away, which lasted 2 years each and changed on alternate season's.
I'm actually always a season behind with our shirts, I wait until the end of the season to buy the shirt when it's discounted and wear that for the next season. I don't like the 18/19 shirts though so I'll be rocking the 17/18 home one for a while yet.
Don't mind the away/Barca training kit. I'm ummmmming and ahhing on that, as it's being knocked out at £30 in Mike Ashley's shoddy sportswear emporium

Just noticed, btw. New dippers kit on their homepage carousel. Fucking outrageous.
Get your own kits
:angryscouser::angryscouser::angryscouser::angryscouser::angryscouser:

I'm not posting the image, just click here and wait:

Those shorts ain't black....

The original tweet was from a shop in Cyprus. Some guy has followed it up with this from a shop in Turkey:

There's a couple of away shirts on the shelf below too :dembelelol:

D8ZEP_uXsAALWOB.jpg

Don't mind the away/Barca training kit. I'm ummmmming and ahhing on that, as it's being knocked out at £30 in Mike Ashley's shoddy sportswear emporium

Just noticed, btw. New dippers kit on their homepage carousel. Fucking outrageous.
Get your own kits
:angryscouser::angryscouser::angryscouser::angryscouser::angryscouser:

I'm not posting the image, just click here and wait:

Those shorts ain't black....

That's a white shirt and Navy shorts. I wouldn't be happy about that if I was a Mickey.

To be honest the shop in turkey that’s selling those the other shirts are actually the new kits for next season. And as for our purple one in the packet under it that has been the spot on colour what’s been announce. Also the chances of having three kits for the league and one for the champions league maybe makes the yellow one for the champions league away kit.

Club announced the new kit on July 19th last year, right before the pre-season tour. I'd expect similar timing this year, probably the week of July 15th.

Back
Top Bottom