Women’s football: World Cup.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

England players look so much bigger and faster, you can tell the difference that they are all full time pro athletes and some of the Norway girls are still part timers though they play the better football.

If that wasn't a penalty then how the fuck was Sissoko's? The whole thing's ridiculous and just goes to show it's open to refs making arbitrary decisions or being downright bent.

I did say that England will get to the semis earlier in this thread. Norway got rattled by that early goal and have tried to force it a little when they should just play their game, they move the ball so much better but England are so much more powerful and have a lot more pace in the width.

Norway are offering nothing. England are bossing it. I thought it would be closer than this.
That's harsh, Norway do play some good stuff and get into dangerous areas, but England are much more dominant in both boxes. It kinda reminds me of our games against Liverpool honestly.

Back
Top Bottom