Women’s football: World Cup.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’d love to see the English girls win this competition but I can’t see it actually happening. If the USA lot are correct that it takes dykes to win at this level I’m afraid we are out numbered where minge munchers per head are concerned 😟 in this semi final.

COYL
Oh dear are we bored today? Or are you at your cyder & drams limit?

Wow.

Homophobic bullshit.
In the late 1980s the best acid house/house music (in club) all day’er was [SPECTRUM] at the gay night club Heaven. It was probably 75% gay at that regular 14 hour event - I missed only one - it was certainly no place for a homophobe so get a life and deal with opinion in the free world without spouting pony!

In the late 1980s the best acid house/house music (in club) all day’er was [SPECTRUM] at the gay night club Heaven. It was probably 75% gay at that regular 14 hour event - I missed only one - it was certainly no place for a homophobe so get a life and deal with opinion in the free world without spouting pony!
Your post was and is homophobic.

With every post you make on this forum you show how much of an ignorant cunt you are. Truly a complete cunt. Now fuck off elsewhere.

MhabIu6.jpg

No mate: you use terms like homophobic as do the self same pseudo ignorant call me anti Jewish because I oppose Likud.

I didn’t write:

Megan Rapinoe showed no sign of stemming her outspoken ways after scoring the goals that saw USA march one step closer towards the World Cup final.
“Go gays!” she said after the 2-1 quarter-final victory over France.

This is a political statement and in football such statements are not allowed!

Last edited:
Your post was and is homophobic.

With every post you make on this forum you show how much of an ignorant cunt you are. Truly a complete cunt. Now fuck off elsewhere.
No mate: you use terms like homophobic as do the self same pseudo ignorant call me anti Jewish because I oppose Likud.

I didn’t write:

Megan Rapinoe showed no sign of stemming her outspoken ways after scoring the goals that saw USA march one step closer towards the World Cup final.
“Go gays!” she said after the 2-1 quarter-final victory over France.

This is a political statement and in football such statements are not aloud.

She actually went on to say that only gay women can succeed at this level.

How about changing the word “gay” to black or white - how would that go down for you!

She actually went on to say that only gay women can succeed at this level.

How about changing the word “gay” to black or white - how would that go down for you!
I'm talking about you and your post which was clearly homophobic and showed what a cunt you are.

Just to recap for those joining the party late, Dennis the cunty menace posted this...
I’d love to see the English girls win this competition but I can’t see it actually happening. If the USA lot are correct that it takes dykes to win at this level I’m afraid we are out numbered where minge munchers per head are concerned 😟 in this semi final.

COYL

Is this you 'owning' your posts?

I'm talking about you and your post which was clearly homophobic and showed what a cunt you are.

Just to recap for those joining the party late, Dennis the cunty menace posted this...

Is this you 'owning' your posts?

Try reading the full thread. My initial post on the comments made by the USA goal scorer came well before that one... I suspect it is you that came late never mind anyone else.

The ultra small minded like to call you a [cunt] because they disagree with you, whereas those minded enough and capable enough of debate instead take the easy option way out, and, instead throw about terms like he’s “ a racist” or he’s “ a homophobic”or indeed
he’s a a troll.

I’m starting to think this board has way too many guardian reader!

Try reading the full thread. My initial post on the comments made by the USA goal scorer came well before that one... I suspect it is you that came late never mind anyone else.

The ultra small minded like to call you a [cunt] because they disagree with you, whereas those minded enough and capable enough of debate instead take the easy option way out, and, instead throw about terms like he’s “ a racist” or he’s “ a homophobic”or indeed
he’s a a troll.

I’m starting to think this board has way too many guardian reader!
I posted on the first page (post 11 to be exact of this thread) so have always been at this 'party'. It was after your sexist post (post 8)...
If the photos are anything to go by the French will walk this one 🇫🇷

Feel free to leave at any stage.

A homophobic sexist.

Oh dear are we bored today? Or are you at your cyder & drams limit?
I’ve had a total of three cans of budvar all day. Way too hot for too much booze today but as you mention it fella; the sun is going down and my mut needs a pony so we’re off to Highbury fields for a walk and for sure I’ll be having a Sunday night sup. Probably two pint of Aspal and a large single malt.

Half a Guinness for Archibald 🍺

Last edited:
I posted on the first page (post 11 to be exact of this thread) so have always been at this 'party'. It was after your sexist post (post 8)...

Feel free to leave at any stage.

A homophobic sexist.

I’m confused old chap.

On Millwall I’m apparently a lefty bastard.

On Dulwich I’m said to be a right wing fascist.

On here: as I said I’m confused: you wrongly called me homophobic... yet now call me sexist !!

I’d say stop reading the fucking Manchester guardian !

I’m confused old chap.

On Millwall I’m apparently a lefty bastard.

On Dulwich I’m said to be a right wing fascist.

On here: as I said I’m confused: you wrongly called me homophobic... yet now call me sexist !!

I’d say stop reading the fucking Manchester guardian !
You have made two posts on here where one is homophobic and another is sexist.

Personally I know (notice I didn't say think) that you're a cunt. Go back to being an IRA man and I can really school you with history.

There’s an introduce yourself thread on here. On it I posted my political position so perhaps you should look on there rather than ask me on here. But as I said: Archie needs a walk.

Back
Top Bottom