Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I watched Ndombele for the first time in Sept 2017 Lyon vs Monaco. They won 3-2 and he was running the entire game on his own. From that day I have always had a player-crush on him.

Still can't believe we're signing him.

Possibly the biggest club signing in the last 30 years

I watched Ndombele for the first time in Sept 2017 Lyon vs Monaco. They won 3-2 and he was running the entire game on his own. From that day I have always had a player-crush on him.

Nah,

Ndombele is good and has potential to be great. But the biggest signing we have made in the last 30 years is without a doubt Rafa.

A bonafide star at his peak came to us to pull us upwards as a club.

No doubt Ndombele is quality, but he's far from a household name and has a lot to prove.

Over the last 30 years, Lineker, Klinsmann, Ginola and possibly Van Der Vaart were much bigger.

Edit: maybe you said 30 to exclude Lineker in 1989 which is fair enough.

No doubt Ndombele is quality, but he's far from a household name and has a lot to prove.

Over the last 30 years, Lineker, Klinsmann, Ginola and possibly Van Der Vaart were much bigger.

Edit: maybe you said 30 to exclude Lineker in 1989 which is fair enough.
We don’t want household names. Too expensive. We want to make them household names. Hell of a signingif we get him as I have no doubt we will.

Back
Top Bottom