Women’s football: World Cup.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

DTM DTM is coming across as a bit of an attention whore. Can't we just ignore him or take it to the Forum Toilet?
He's been on ignore with me for a while now. I recommend it - makes the forum experience infinitely more pleasant. I 'fouled' him before ignoring, though, because I think he should be banned. He ruins threads for fun.

He's been on ignore with me for a while now. I recommend it - makes the forum experience infinitely more pleasant. I 'fouled' him before ignoring, though, because I think he should be banned. He ruins threads for fun.

Oooh, the 'foul'l button.... Forgot about that. :chicco:

Different concentration of running, rest breaks and fluid intakes....

(At a complete guess...)
How come spitting's acceptable in football, but it would be an outrage if a tennis player did it habitually? I remember seeing Tiger Woods spit and I found it disgusting. I don't like footballers spitting, but I don't find it as revolting.

COME ON USA!!
tenor.gif

How come spitting's acceptable in football, but it would be an outrage if a tennis player did it habitually? I remember seeing Tiger Woods spit and I found it disgusting. I don't like footballers spitting, but I don't find it as revolting.

Rugby players also spit... I think it's due to the concentration of running the game comprises that it's 'tolerated' in such sports.

Does season of play (i.e. climate) also play a part in acid/phlegm build-up?

Calling Doctor Zest Zest

A golfer spitting is no different to splitting when one walks down the street... Golf is pretty 'stuffy' too so no wonder he got pelters.... No room for a tissue in those natty slacks?

Last edited:
Come on England. Just because I don't like this attention seeking ladies who are always fighting against something. Chill out, it's football, be focused on that.

EDIT: I've used "ladies" ffs

Robbie Fowler was famously fined for wearing a t-shirt supporting the Liverpool Dockers. The Poppy was questioned over probable political connotations. Why is this women allowed to politicise football and openly marginise heterosexual women?

I know you have gone but will address this, you know Liverpool players have supported dockers off the pitch, everyone wore poppies no problem off the pitch etc. Its almost as if you had an issue and were looking for a reason.

Is that a sex thing, Chubster?
Your definition of 'sex thing' goes right over my head and with good reason - it’s utter nonsense ! If a gif offends it doesn’t make it a 'sex thing'- it’s merely a gif that “some people” are offended by and usually they themselves are not even gay.

Many gays are not even offended by the terms ice cream or paving slab; I know this for a fact. I’ve no problem with you thinking I post inappropriately and in your view offensively, but using lazy throw away epithets is merely lazy neo liberalist political correct dogma at its predictable worst!

Where have I been a sex thing?
Where have I been anti things?
Where indeed have I been a paving slab?

You can’t even define ice creams - just as most people can’t because they’d rather very lazily invent a definition [they]themselves are comfortable with!

Edit - All that was just in case you're getting withdrawal symptoms

Your definition of 'sex thing' goes right over my head and with good reason - it’s utter nonsense ! If a gif offends it doesn’t make it a 'sex thing'- it’s merely a gif that “some people” are offended by and usually they themselves are not even gay.

Many gays are not even offended by the terms ice cream or paving slab; I know this for a fact. I’ve no problem with you thinking I post inappropriately and in your view offensively, but using lazy throw away epithets is merely lazy neo liberalist political correct dogma at its predictable worst!

You can’t even define ice creams - just as most people can’t because they’d rather very lazily invent a definition [they]themselves are comfortable with!

:sonpoint::sonpoint::sonpoint:

p.s. Phwoooooar!!! :ledleylick:

DTM DTM in the bi

:dembelelol: :dembelelol::dembelelol::dembelelol:

Back
Top Bottom