Women’s football: World Cup.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

COME ON ENGLAND!

giphy.gif
My favorite USA/England gif
giphy.gif

I wonder if Mrs May will be in Lyon tonight, to support our team, or if she'll say she can't be arsed.

cKevH7G.jpg

If I were a tory leadership candidate I'd be there. Great publicity.

Hope Solo (who knows stuff) says that the US team manager, Jill Ellis, is lying when she explains that US 'officials' were found in the England hotel because they were scouting accommodation for the final. Hope Solo (WKS) says that team accommodation is always sorted out well in advance of tournaments, not at the last minute. Hope (WKS), says the yanks are highly organised and very thorough about these things, which leads us to one inevitable conclusion...
...they're cheating off the pitch, too.

giphy.gif

Just found out that the England keeper grew up on my same street that I grew up on at the same time I lived there, went to my high school, and went to my college. A Yank as a keeper you guys have.
:pochcmon:

Just found out that the England keeper grew up on my same street that I grew up on at the same time I lived there, went to my high school, and went to my college. A Yank as a keeper you guys have.
:pochcmon:
So you're going to support the right team then.

Meh, our "English" manager basically grew up in the States so she's American as far as I'm concerned. Their keeper on the other hand is a born and bred American.
She can't run for President then. Not American enough for that little perk.

Back
Top Bottom