Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To be fair i wasn't the one who tried to compare the 2 when there is no comparison

You did the comparing not me with your statement that Bale was 'better than anything we had to offer" which naturally would have to include Harry Kane. When I pressed you to confirm that you then said "Of course he is better than Kane by a lot"

So you were the one comparing the two players not me and now you say there's 'no comparison' :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: (totally baffled.....anybody have some paracetamol please ??)

Not at all have watched la liga for years and i never started the comparison between kane and bale because they ain't the same type of player. What i do see is bale having the ability to change games and win games when it matters not so much last season but i understand there was alot going on behind the scenes last season. What i don't get is alot of our fans thinking our players are absolute world superstars which they have proven they ain't by our trophy cabinet. And although i think we have some amazing players i do not think some of our players are as good as we have thought they are which is a shame
You must still have the Bale of 6 seasons ago (2012/2013) in your mind.

You did the comparing not me with your statement that Bale was 'better than anything we had to offer" which naturally would have to include Harry Kane. When I pressed you to confirm that you then said "Of course he is better than Kane by a lot"

So you were the one comparing the two players not me and now you say there's 'no comparison' :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: (totally baffled.....anybody have some paracetamol please ??)
Sorry. The parrots ate 'em all !!!!

To be fair to both of you, they are such different players, both in style and attitude, it's impossible to compare them in a sensible way. Chalk and cheese.
And at the very beginning i didn't try to compare players my point was a winner and are we better with bale in our team i am very aware that they are very very different

Back
Top Bottom