The problem is now clear

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

General sentiment might be right why we are struggling but United Chelsea Woolwich are all a mess also. No reason we can't get top 4 once Poch hopefully fucks off the cunts who ain't trying.

"Painful rebuild"
Not
"Easy rebuild" or "piece of cake rebuid"

Those were the words that were stated to us months back so have some fucking patience ffs. A "painful rebuild" becomes about 10 times worse when we have a chairman that decided the best solution was a self inflicted transfer embargo lasting 2 windows whilst selling off players.

Poch has now stated the rebuild continues in January. That's the plan so let's let him see as he deserves at least this season with all the shit the chairman has done.

General sentiment might be right why we are struggling but United Chelsea Woolwich are all a mess also. No reason we can't get top 4 once Poch hopefully fucks off the cunts who ain't trying.

So that's the best we can hope for...that we are struggling but everyone else will be struggling much more :thumbdown: ..........sad times indeed.

So that's the best we can hope for...that we are struggling but everyone else will be struggling much more :thumbdown: ..........sad times indeed.
This should of been the time to capitalise and push on and try to pull away but instead two windows of missed opportunities with either poch or levy lying or both, now we have an imbalance to the squad caused by poor business decisions.
And to top it all off we are allowing the likes of Leicester, west ham to pull up closer or overtake us with the latter of the clubs have parties over it only spurs could fuck up such an opportunity.

Haha, the manager has said three times this season (which is six weeks old) that we have problems in the squad, players have their own agendas, some players want out, there is no harmony and his worst time in five years.

#blip
Even more reason to support Poch bro

"Painful rebuild"
Not
"Easy rebuild" or "piece of cake rebuid"

Those were the words that were stated to us months back so have some fucking patience ffs. A "painful rebuild" becomes about 10 times worse when we have a chairman that decided the best solution was a self inflicted transfer embargo lasting 2 windows whilst selling off players.

Poch has now stated the rebuild continues in January. That's the plan so let's let him see as he deserves at least this season with all the shit the chairman has done.

I really do admire your confidence in the guy, honestly....but first I see him celebrate the closing of a transfer window because it allows everyone to settle and focus. Then just weeks later expresses a desire for the January window to come so he can begin to address current problems.
What the players (particularly Kane and Son) must think of all this will be hardly beneficial to overall morale and confidence. To simply drop everything on Levy's head is just dodging the bullets. Poch has to have accountability for team performances and results, if he hasn't then what the fuck is he getting paid £8m a year for ???

We only talk about Eriksen, Vertonghen, Wanyama, Dele, etc. But, is no one concerned that the young kids that got in last night did absolutely nothing?
Tanganga kept a clean sheet, that's what he's there for. KWP wasn't pulling up trees, though nobody else was. I barely noticed Parrott to be honest.

The rest were all senior pros.

For the first time since i've been on this board i've been posting much more to off-topic because the main board is just too fucking depressing.
Yeah, there isn't too many people who you'd want to be beside you in the trenches, they're not good in a crisis...then there's the cunts saying "We're fucking doomed, but the good news is that I was right all along"...

Yeah, there isn't too many people who you'd want to be beside you in the trenches, they're not good in a crisis...then there's the cunts saying "We're fucking doomed, but the good news is that I was right all along"...

Well, it is the internet and we all know that being right on the internet is the most important thing.

I can understand venting, I was turning the air blue after that fucking shambles last night, but there's fuck all else for us to do after that other than hope everything gets sorted out...and changing manager is not the solution...

Yep sad but true, more annoying because we pulled away from Woolwich and the others but through lack of investment and not moving along players who didn't want to be here we have allowed ourselves to fall back to there level

didnt chelsea lose to Bournemouth 5-0 last year? how did their season go? this is a bad run of form but we're class, i expect us to turn it around and P is the man to lead us...

Back
Top Bottom