Tottenham Hotspur v Southampton (28-09-19) (3pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Eriksen cant fucking tackle let alone chin a 6 footer
giphy.gif

On paper, player for player that probably is our best side (injured and yet to be intergrated Sess and Lo Celso aside).

Issue is the formation and whether Eriksen can be fucked to play.

Nah, not for me......

We're at home to a 'nothing special' team; we don't need 3 'industry' players in the middle... Lamela, Lucas or Dele VERY conspicuous by their absence.

Either play Winks / Ndombele as a 2 or Drop Eriksen into the 3 and get another attacking player on the pitch.

18 months long of no investments brought us here, Poch is merely a victim in all of this.

Why are Winks and Sissoko still getting games on weekly basis? Why are Wanyama, Dier and Davies still at the club?
Winks has actually been one of the better performing and consistent players recently. Dier really hasn't been given a chance yet to make a determination this year, and we could do FAR worse at LB than Davies. Sissoko has been in a slump, but so have a number of other players too, not sure why you'd single him out.

Wanyama is the only one that is clearly not good enough right now.

Has anyone heard the rumour about Jan and Eriksen? Someone just text me it but don't know whether it's old news.

If there's any truth in it it makes Eriksen look a lot better.

Bit vague of you.... What rumour?

Apparently...... And this could be a load of old pony and is all alleged.....

Jan slept with (or at least tried to) Eriksen's missus...... It was a secret but came out at the beginning of August.

Kane went Mental and decked Jan nearly knocking him clean out - hence black eye.

Dressing room completely split between two factions, Eriksen and Jan.

Just passing on what I heard

Eriksen playing instead of lamela. Come on poch. Stop with the same formula. Eriksen is doing fuck all for you and lamela is starting the season great. Very disappointing

Jan slept with (or at least tried to) Eriksen's missus...... It was a secret but came out at the beginning of August.

Kane went Mental and decked Jan nearly knocking him clean out - hence black eye.

Dressing room completely split between to factions, Eriksen and Jan.

95% bollocks

This all on Levy for failing to get decent fees for all wantaway players and reinvest on new young players willing to work hard for the manager.

Nah. This is all YOUR fault. You don't deserve nice things... The rest of us are forced to pay penance....

687-C3-DD6-8-C45-4065-A82-C-0-A39-B6-A95-F46.gif

I wouldn't mind having sex with Eriksen's bird either.

People are going on as if Lamela has been amazing this season. He's been good but let's not exaggerate his performances and suddenly make him some sort of undropable star player.

Back
Top Bottom