Tottenham Hotspur v Southampton (28-09-19) (3pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yay. 3 points for the Poch and his boys.

Come dance with me sammyspurs sammyspurs

tenor.gif

Huge win. Thought Toby, Jan, Rose, Ndombele and Kane were all outstanding. Hugo in fairness too pulled some great saves out of the bag second half.

Say what you want about tactics or subs or whatnot, but don't dare say these players have stopped playing for the manager.

COYS.

N’Dombele averages a goal every a goal every 78 minutes which puts him ahead of Kane at one goal per 90 minutes.

Oh, I was just talking about today.

Yeh, I’d rather take a sample size of 38 matches over 7 but whatever suits your agenda.

OK, Like I said, using your sample size where Eriksen and Sissoko's tackle rates are almost identical, does that mean Eriksen is as brave or Sissoko or Sissoko is a bottler like Eriksen?

Cut some slack to Hugo lads. He fucked up but more than reedemed himself with at least 3 brilliant saves.

Tactically I thought we were poor but it's clear from that display the manager hasn't lost the dressing room and these players still play with pride for the club and that's what matters the most imo.

Overall it's a massive result when looking at our recent form and hopefully this will be the turning point for us now.

If it stays this way it would be a big result yes but let's not pretend this is some kind of masterclass it's Southampton for a start.

(and it would only be a big result because of how shit we've been)

:pochfacepalm:

It's a big result cos we played with 10 men for a fucking hour!

Back
Top Bottom