Tottenham Hotspur v Southampton (28-09-19) (3pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Vertonghen was out of the team because a german club made an offer to sign him and he asked to leave - they were offering him a long contract.

Eriksen wasn't starting because he wanted to go to Real Madrid, even though they never made an offer.

It's as simple as that
As I said

Probably rubbish

Vertonghen was out of the team because a german club made an offer to sign him and he asked to leave - they were offering him a long contract.

Eriksen wasn't starting because he wanted to go to Real Madrid, even though they never made an offer.

It's as simple as that
Someone i know wattsapp'd me to say the rumour came from Gary Mabbut! :sonhmm:

Apparently...... And this could be a load of old pony and is all alleged.....

Jan slept with (or at least tried to) Eriksen's missus...... It was a secret but came out at the beginning of August.

Kane went Mental and decked Jan nearly knocking him clean out - hence black eye.

Dressing room completely split between two factions, Eriksen and Jan.

Just passing on what I heard
Brilliant stuff

Funny to see people calling for aurier, realising how poor kwp really is I.e. vs colchester, and now wanting kwp back in indefinitely after the red card today.

May as well just play Sissoko there henceforth if aurier is going to continue being such a retard. I rate him but he makes so many reckless decisions.

Otherwise, delighted with that win. So important for us.

Funny to see people calling for aurier, realising how poor kwp really is I.e. vs colchester, and now wanting kwp back in indefinitely after the red card today.

May as well just play Sissoko there henceforth if aurier is going to continue being such a retard. I rate him but he makes so many reckless decisions.

Otherwise, delighted with that win. So important for us.

When you think Poch sold the guy he played at RB for 90% of three seasons, didn’t replace him, and already in some 8 games this season we’ve had 4 different RBs.

Which will be 5 when Foyth is back.
Absolute fuck up

Apparently...... And this could be a load of old pony and is all alleged.....

Jan slept with (or at least tried to) Eriksen's missus...... It was a secret but came out at the beginning of August.

Kane went Mental and decked Jan nearly knocking him clean out - hence black eye.

Dressing room completely split between two factions, Eriksen and Jan.

Just passing on what I heard
I notice Eriksen hasn't posted a pic of his missus on Instagram since July.

Back
Top Bottom