Poch out?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch out?

• Yes

Votes: 161 36.9%
  • No

Votes: 275 63.1%

• Total voters
Mourinho had been attending Spurs games (home and away) at the start of the season.
He and Levy have been on good terms for many years. One of Jose's strengths is to manage upward. Doesn't make him a shoe in, it just makes him a shark that smells blood in the water.

Hughton til the summer, with an eye on being a coach for the number one
Changing my mind with regards to Benitez.

I think Benitez and Hughton as a team has a nice ring to it.
I would buy a Benitez and Hughton scented candle, or perhaps some Benitez and Hughton small leathers for the winter. Gloves, it's gloves I'm thinking about. A man must always buy his own gloves.

Whether it’s Levys fault or not only an idiot thinks Poch should stay at this point
I might be an idiot, I probably am an idiot, but I'd love Poch to stay IF and only IF he rediscovers his drive and learns how to be ruthless with the team, drop players and implement a cohesive and high paced level of play.

If he was in a movie, you would swear his soul is trapped inside the CL trophy and he is an empty man since then.

I might be an idiot, I probably am an idiot, but I'd love Poch to stay IF and only IF he rediscovers his drive and learns how to be ruthless with the team, drop players and implement a cohesive and high paced level of play.

If he was in a movie, you would swear his soul is trapped inside the CL trophy and he is an empty man since then.
Mate I’m with you.....but I truly think deep down we all know that’s a dream scenario that will never play out

Mate I’m with you.....but I truly think deep down we all know that’s a dream scenario that will never play out
Sadly you're right mate. The truly sad thing is that he came close to building something special and then just frittered it all away for whatever reason.

I still think our performance in the CL final has just killed him inside. Sadly no-one to blame for that but himself.

Funnily enough, tonight is probably the make or break for Poch.

Not sure Daniel will be thrilled on missing out on this years CL knockout stages. If we get thumped, could easily see him getting the marching orders.

Funnily enough, tonight is probably the make or break for Poch.

Not sure Daniel will be thrilled on missing out on this years CL knockout stages. If we get thumped, could easily see him getting the marching orders.

Must be the 5th game in a row Ive thought that now.....surely a shit show tonight cannot possibly give him the right to take us to Anfield though

Bill Madrid Bill Madrid
Look Bill, I just said I want Liverpool to beat us again

Sadly you're right mate. The truly sad thing is that he came close to building something special and then just frittered it all away for whatever reason.

I still think our performance in the CL final has just killed him inside. Sadly no-one to blame for that but himself.

And yes and he undermined a notion that players in form play.

Was the embodiment of poor decision making at the worst time.

Last edited:
And yes and he undermined a notiin that players in form play.

Was the embodiment of poor decision making at the worst time.
Forgetting even the Kane over Moura debate.

1-0 down to a Liverpoo team not even playing close to well and we spent 60 minutes passing the ball sideways and backwards. Then finally bringing Moura on, but keeping Kane who had been absolutely ineffective on too??

I wonder if he suffered depression that night and has never recovered.

Forgetting even the Kane over Moura debate.

1-0 down to a Liverpoo team not even playing close to well and we spent 60 minutes passing the ball sideways and backwards. Then finally bringing Moura on, but keeping Kane who had been absolutely ineffective on too??

I wonder if he suffered depression that night and has never recovered.

Maybe mate.

He definitely seemed to believe that our name was on the trophy.

On that I do I agree.

I also think his mind has wandered far roo often in the last year.

Back
Top Bottom