Tottenham Vs Red Star - 22nd Oct 2019.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't think Red Star will be able to stop us passing the ball sideways for 90 minutes. When we're really on it, no team in the world can pass the ball sideways better than us.

Last edited:
M
We couldn’t even beat Colchester! And we drew against the bottom of the league Watford, if you come and play with passion and get an early goal then who knows what will happen
The team will play with passion but there won’t be many ventures towards your goal early on. . Emphasis will be on defence. Maybe a Marko Marin free kick into the top corner

I don't think Red Star will be able to stop us passing the ball sideways for 90 minutes. When we're really on it, no team in the world can pass the ball sideways better then us.

I've been saying... the sideways/backwards passing has been the strength of this team all season long

I don't think Red Star will be able to stop us passing the ball sideways for 90 minutes. When we're really on it, no team in the world can pass the ball sideways better then us.

I rated this funny because it made me laugh, but at the same time I kinda agree with it! 😂

Continuing theme in this recent poor run - this is a big game.
A win tonight puts Spurs in a much healthier position in the group and lifts the general mood around the club.
Much needed when you consider Sunday’s game on the horizon.
Good solid start, nothing stupid given away then go for the win.
Sounds simple enough.

Back
Top Bottom