Tottenham Vs Red Star - 22nd Oct 2019.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gazza
Foyth Toby Sanchez Davies
Winks Ndombele
Lamela Dele Son
Kane
That's the team I'd like to see. It's imperative that Rose and Jan are dropped - Toby has been just about okay at times. Foyth to come back in.

I actually thought Dele had a decent game against Watford, his best in a while so I'd keep him in here to try to pick up some form. Lamela and Son provided good energy when they came on so I'd start them from the off and go all out.

Centre mid is harder to call but in Winks and Ndombele I just want to have two technically decent players in there considering Red Star will probably park the bus and we'll have all of the ball. I don't think Dier or Sissoko are critical for this one.

Would love Lo Celso to get a decent run out as well, I have high hopes for him.

I can still see Poch shoehorning Sissoko and Eriksen in however :(

I quite like that team on paper, but I'd play Jan rather than Toby as I think he's playing slightly better. There's not much in it, but Jan is also more of a leader which will be needed.

Back
Top Bottom