The new poch out poll

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch out?

• Yes poch out

Votes: 172 44.6%
  • No poch stays

Votes: 214 55.4%

• Total voters
Hmmm...is this true? How do we know?
Dont worry about accuracy or truth. Just make stuff up and post like you're an expert on everything from the human psyche, through human medicine to advanced footballing tactics and skills - and then declare Poch redundandant, despite there being no viable alternative, or the cost and impact on the club.
The most important thing is to come across like a loud mouthed pub bore, an expert on everything with the only salient opinion on every subject.
And then post every 3 minutes in every thread, irrespective of it's supposed subject matter.

I know we won last night so my mood is slightly elevated but as a season ticket holder of 14 years, I feel I'm in a pretty good position to make this comment...

The general consensus around those who actually "follow" Spurs is for Pochettino to remain at the club but it appears that those who follow spurs through social media and online appears to be "Poch Out".

Speaks volumes.

I'm not saying that not going to games etc. makes you a lesser fan but I do believe it breeds a certain type of mentality when it comes to expectations and what you physically get from the experience of following a football club.

Football has changed whether we like it or not. It's a business. Plain and simple. The club is currently in the best position on and off the field, the latter a slight exception with our current form, then we have been in my entire lifetime and Mauricio it the best manager we've had in the last 30 years. That is a simple fact.

For that reason, Poch in for me.

The Poch out clan, you're fully entitled to that opinion and who knows, you may well be right, but chopping and changing manager at every moment of adversity isn't going to help the long term future of the club. See spurs through the '90s and early '00s and currently a huge club from the north-west of the country.

I'm sure after our inevitable spanking on Sunday I won't be so chipper, but collectively we need to get behind our club and do what we do best as Spurs fans. Not become those self-entitled fickle cunts down Seven Sisters road and get behind what we all love most.
Brilliant

It’s been so long since Mick made a Spurs related post, he’s probably forgotten who he supports
OH LOOK!
Sammy the perma liar, who lies constantly on TFC has posted another lie.
I just dont want to talk about spurs to you, because you're a dickhead and a liar.
..... a massive liar.
As the post this is a reply to proves

....which is why I wont bother to talk to you about football or Spurs related matters

Which would make you a troll
what?
no sammy, when you post shit - you have to accept that people will call you out and challenge you -
you have been spamming TFC with garbage for years - if anyone is a troll its you, you numpty

but youre an obsessive - and you dont realise what a tool you are, despite all the bans

the server breathes a sigh of relief when you get banned as it can cool its fucking processor down.

what?
no sammy, when you post shit - you have to accept that people will call you out and challenge you -
you have been spamming TFC with garbage for years - if anyone is a troll its you, you numpty

but youre an obsessive - and you dont realise what a tool you are, despite all the bans

the server breathes a sigh of relief when you get banned as it can cool its fucking processor down.
Feed the goat and he will score

Feed the goat and he will score
images

you clearly need to be communicated with at a level a small child would be happy with
Knock yourself out

Back
Top Bottom