Liverpool VS Tottenham Hotspur 2019-10-27 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Unfortunately we don't know where we stand as a club the owners don't seem to show much ambition to win anything and yet some sections of the fanbase want us to feel lucky that we haven't done a Portsmouth or Leeds and so we shouldn't spend to much or the same fate will happen to us ridiculous notion.
Agreed. The owners, levy, poch & team all seem confused & dont have a clear plan or strategy. It's very messy.

Before the match started, I thought Winks, Toby, Eriksen and Rose were bad choices. And they all played like shit especially Winks and Rose. How on earth can the manager not see such obvious things. Hes making it really difficult to want to support him.

lets see where poch goes if hes sacked, most probably to manure, because they have most probably got to him, solsjaer is just a fill in, till poch goes there, its the way they do things, and levy might be making life bad for poch behind the scenes, he hates utd after their shenanigans.

Horrible personnel in the line-up but we competed due to the change of system. Replace Rose/Aurier/Winks/Eriksen with Davies/Foyth/Ndombele/Lamela and we probably get something from today.

So there is a glimmer of hope in that we changed system but Poch's lineups are still baffling and his attitude is starting to grate on me.

We need to start putting out more consistent line ups - especially in defence.

I'm not too downbeat as losing at Anfield is a given every year but we need to start seeing proper starting teams soon.

The integration of Sess and Lo Celso can't come soon enough and I think we have the makings of a good new core once we get the wantaways out for good.

Before the match started, I thought Winks, Toby, Eriksen and Rose were bad choices. And they all played like shit especially Winks and Rose. How on earth can the manager not see such obvious things. Hes making it really difficult to want to support him.
i think that may be the what he wants regretfully.

Clever by Mane to draw the pen.

Legitimately got his leg in front before Serge swung his leg.

Something Harry would do - use the same savvy.

Main thing is Eriksen shouldn't have been on the pitch to fanny the ball away which ended with Serge in a 1v1 situation in the box which is a recipe for not good things.
Lamela won a similar penalty there 2 years ago.

The owners have got what they always wanted which was the stadium the money maker to charge us fan's top whack prices to now become a mid table club and NFL of course.
I agree. The way they are confused is if they under invest in the team & we end up a mid table club. I doubt the supporters still pay top whack prices.

i love playing football, but if a family matter comes up, it comes first, football is a game, and nothing more.
Totally agree, just love that quote from a guy who knew the game inside out.
My favourite Shankly moment was when Liverpool were playing Man City and the City goalkeeper, Joe Corrigan, was standing outside the dressing room holding his leg. Shankly says "Are ye no playin' Joe ?" and Corrigan replies "No Bill, I hurt my leg in the warm up". Shankly immediately opens the Liverpool dressing room door and shouts "Hang about lads, this might not be as easy as we thought !"

Priceless :roflmao:

And yet most expected a complete tonking after the team was announced. Notabadperformance. A bit unlucky with some of the second half chances and a with a couple of passengers aboard, it's green shoots for me.

It only matters if we improve.

All we did today was lose.

It's a joke yet an easy one to predict that we could not even secure the draw.

Lose to Everton next week and it's back to square one.

we played possible champions today, with 2 passengers, and 2 crap full backs and we still nearly got a result at anfield, slight alterations of which have been mentioned, and we will fly up the table.

Back
Top Bottom