Everton away - 3/11/19.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think an honest assessment of the game is that both teams were truly dreadful.

I hope Son is okay mentally, whilst his challenge was a bit reckless, it could not be foreseen what happened. Obviously, all of us send our best wishes to Andre.

I may be slightly out of it, but I think we got away with the Alli handball.

I would like to say onward and upward, but I don't really see any improvement any time soon.
The thing with the handball is that Mina is climbing Dele’s back. If anything Mina is fouling Dele. It’s a weird one. I thought it would be a pen just because that’s how this season is going.

Let's grade Poch's match...

Team selection - D (Erisken should make it a F, but Aurier played well)
Tactics - F (Son on the right, Dele left, Eriksen on the pitch)
Half time adjustments - C (actually put Son on the left - and Lucas on the right but left Erisken on)
Subs - F (Eriksen left on. No Dier or Winks a goal up).

Overall - D

We’ve lead at Woolwich, Leicester, Liverpool and Everton well into the second half in all four games and have ended up with 2 out of 12 points. Pathetic how we can’t see out a game.

1572805273681.jpg

When Eriksen is in the starting line-up.
1mxnum.jpg

Would love to have the reaction from Poch if an interviewer asks him on the performance of Sessegnon. :dembelelol:

Cheer up guys. Alot of people have written that we have been shit in the 90s, wasnt quite born then. How lucky am I. Anyway, we need to take the games from here on with laughter. We are bad and things wont change for a while for a couple of reasons.

Would love to have the reaction from Poch if an interviewer asks him on the performance of Sessegnon. :dembelelol:

Cheer up guys. Alot of people have written that we have been shit in the 90s, wasnt quite born then. How lucky am I. Anyway, we need to take the games from here on with laughter. We are bad and things wont change for a while for a couple of reasons.

Things will change if we sack the manager, just accepting we are shit isn't the answer.

i'm not going to melt after that.. We were in control until the ref acted like the clueless Twat he is.

A draw was fair as we cold have quite easily been given a pen against Dele's handball.

With 10 men that was 3 points. Son should have received a yellow end of story

I'm assuming VAR got Son sent off?
No it didn't - but it certainly didn't correct a clear & obvious refereeing error, as it's supposed to.

Atkinson saw Gomes ankle and just thought, "That's a red card", having already given a yellow before he saw the ankle.

Bloody scandalous.

Back
Top Bottom