Everton away - 3/11/19.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Am i missing something? Why the fuck did he just watch the ball go by him on the tying goal?

Shambolic positioning with an even worse effort.

Fuck his diagonal balls, i rather have a CB who can defend
He's been poor as past 14 months. Could probably set a world record for the number of times he jumps under the ball.

The Sess sub was to waste a bit of time. All managers do it. There are other thing to get worked up about.
Yeah but you don't give someone a debut like that, AND the sub should have been made WAY before that as Eriksen was shocking and crying out for likes of Dier to see out game. Hence the justified confusion and anger.

I cant suffer watching us anymore. We are so shit. Its painful
For a second there, I thought my Dad had posted on here

DeliciousLiveBongo-small.gif

I can conclude from that game that we are devoid of all ideas, poch is insane and the good thing about being so shit is losing becomes the norm and a draw away from home is some kind of victory !

VAR looked at the ankle break and decided Son had put an opponent in danger, that's why he was sent off, utterly fucking pathetic officiating.

Gomez apparently got his foot caught in the turf, that's why it broke.
the clip trip didnt cause it , it was a freak accident, every player has been clipped, i certainly have, so many times, and we went unfairly down to 10 men, and lost the 3 points, bloody ref was shit.

Regardless of this devising "camp" fuckery....

To wind the clock down and take the point.
Then do it with anyone else except one of your new young signings who probably thought this morning that he was going to get on the pitch for a lot more than 60 seconds. The guy has no idea about motivating players and if I had been Ryan watching Eriksen's performance I would have expected the nod from Poch after about an hour.

Still, as long as you're enjoying another day spent entirely on the internet, that's the main thing

What makes today different and why is there no excuses for this game, when there was excuses for Colchester, Brighton, Newcastle and Watford?

What changed for you today? And what did Poch do that was suddenly inexcusable that you have defended him for over the last 30 odd games?

Regardless of all else that happened today (and that's quite a lot) can someone from the "Poch In" camp please explain to me (without insult or wit) one thing please.
What was the rationale (from both a tactical and player motivating point of view) in putting Ryan Sessegnon onto the pitch to replace Eriksen after a game that had lasted 101 minutes in total and had just sixty seconds remaining :thumbdown:
I have never seen a team with 10 men waste a bit of time so I have no idea.

with eriksen - i don't think it's a lack of effort. i think he's lost his form. it's not the first time we've seen a superstar peak early in their career only to fall off a short while later. he's not good enough to play for a top level club. no way.

with eriksen - i don't think it's a lack of effort. i think he's lost his form. it's not the first time we've seen a superstar peak early in their career only to fall off a short while later. he's not good enough to play for a top level club. no way.
He won’t get a move to a half decent club at this rate, even on a free.

There is a Poch In and a Poch out poll....surely that puts people in only one of two places when they vote ?

Oh my god... Strike me down... A Poll???????? Well fuck me sideways!

My point is that you you don't need to be "in" or "out" to see what was going on with that sub(*)...

As proved by "out"-types pointing this out to you above already.

As also already pointed out to you; there are far bigger things to concern yourself with... You're acting like a dog with a bone and you're just conflating this with the fact that you (and I!) wanted CE taken off far earlier.

(*Not I don't think this endless desire to put people into "camps" isn't it's own special form of cancerous 'black & white'-ism.... "Levy or Poch", "Son or Lamela" and so on.... It can fuck off as far as I'm concerned.)

Back
Top Bottom