Everton away - 3/11/19.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Son looked devastated. I don't even know if his head would have still been in the game to be fair. I am with you guys saying I think it will be overturned but had he just got a yellow I think he would have been a mess and coasted the remainder of the game if left on
Yeh - saw the same with Aurier who stayed on; I’m guessing that’s part of the reason he was subbed off. Awful end to an awful game.

Disgusting performance. Sorry but that was unacceptable. 5 hours up and now stuck in a car park staring at Anfield. Fuck off. Dele worked his arse off. Deserved the goal. Eriksen needs to leave. So do many others.

Kudos to you and others for making the trip to watch that garbage and still singing
Apart from the booing we never heard that shower

Did anyone pass him the ball?

He missed one hard effort from a long ball. Other than that, not a single opportunity.

It's what he did - or rather didn't do the rest of the time. He was dispossessed 6 times and lost it 3. He's received the ball 26 times and completed 11 passes.

He was fucking insipid. But I just do not understand why Poch keeps playing him as centre forward.

When can we get rid of the fucking liabilty Alderweired. Teams know how to play him and how to get the better of him. Who was he marking, or even close to for the equaliser?

Honestly think Poch has lost the plot now.

Really bizarre lack of changes. So obvious Moura and Eriksen were playing shit. So obvious we needed a bit of steal that last 15 mins. Dier? Winks even? Nah, let's bring Sess on for his debut for a minute!

We are in a very bad way. Relegation form. Can't create, can't defend, weak mentally, list goes on

Son looked devastated. I don't even know if his head would have still been in the game to be fair. I am with you guys saying I think it will be overturned but had he just got a yellow I think he would have been a mess and coasted the remainder of the game if left on

Which was why I said immediately get Sonny off but Atkinson sent him off
Wanker should be demoted to the Championship for the rest of the season imv

Back
Top Bottom