The new poch out poll

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch out?

• Yes poch out

Votes: 172 44.6%
  • No poch stays

Votes: 214 55.4%

• Total voters
It does feel like we need a change. it all feels very stale. If Allegri was interested we'd be very naive not to talk to him. we need a player that this squad would see as a winner not another builder. - Howe for example.

Well, it's getting more and more simple - HE DOES NOT HAVE A PLAN!
What has changed towards better during past 2 months? Nothing! He does not have a working solution, but what is worse - he does not seem to have ANY PLAN AT ALL.

We are just going in circles. Eriksen, Toby and Rose still start.
Ndombele has not still become nailed down starter.
Aurier still starts even though he is massively unreliable and errorprone.

There is ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA how to fix the situation. But manager absolutely should have a plan. I'd be way calmer if things would be improving step by step, but in fact we are running in circles! WHY would we give him more time (like some are suggesting) if it is clear that he will not come up with solution? Please, explain it to me.

Polls are getting annoying. 3rd time I've voted yes, but it won't count since Levy is a greedy fucking bastard. Hope Bayern make an offer of some kind to take Poch out of here (although what kind of a moron would make an offer to take a manager they beat 7-2 away a month ago. We're basically fucked)

I love my team but I question some of out players who dont to give a fuck
Wear the shirt show some pride stop letting us fans down
You need to remember we will only put up with so much before we explored we have enough it time to pull your finger out or the fans will turn be WARNED

The last time we won an away game was around the time of that blood moon eclipse back in January. Never mind winning every blue moon.

I didn't even raise my eyebrows when I saw Poch had selected Eriksen again. Nothing he does these days makes much sense to me. When your team is battling it out with the deary toffees trying to see who can bore the other team to death first you know things are far from on the up.

Thought would would have enjoyed the big swing Borodin - at least you don't have to persuade people to change their vote. :soldadowatch:

I really don't enjoy seeing this type of poll at all to be honest. I'm sure supporters of our rivals gain far more pleasure than I do from seeing them steal all the headlines on here at the moment.
It's not a nice thing to openly declare a vote of no confidence in the manager of your football team and a few seasons ago I could not imagine myself ever doing so.

I love this club with all my heart but when I see the quality of our performances crumble as they are doing, despite the depth of squad we have and the talent available, then I can only point the finger at the manager.
Many on here blame Levy from the financial aspect and not funding recent transfer windows but there's something intrinsically wrong at dressing room level.
I read all the posts in here concerning his pre match team selection announcements and whilst you would naturally expect some points of conjecture, very, very rarely do the majority of members read the team sheet and post positive responses.

I would genuinely love him to prove everybody wrong and we go on a winning run from now until the end of the season, capturing the CL trophy and Premier League title but realistically we are not going to come anywhere near such an achievement based on current performances. I am now becoming deeply concerned about this downward spiral and how we get out of it before it worsens.

I take a huge step back and look at the club and it's problems. Is it Daniel and his board of directors that make the team play so poorly and lacking commitment ? No. Is the squad capable (quality wise) of challenging for a top four place ? Yes. Do the teams being selected consist of players genuinely committed to turning this situation around ? Apparently not.

I draw one conclusion from the above and that is Poch can no longer motivate, he is devoid of a genuine plan for the future and he has no idea of what his best side really is. He constantly fails to react in time to his opponent's tactical changes/substitutions and struggles to explain and justify his actions to the fans and media.

I realise and totally appreciate others do not share my current viewpoint. I respect their opinions and will never insult them for the way they feel about the situation.That's why I feel all these polls about his future only antagonise and stir up trouble. My thoughts on the subject are known to all and the only person who can ever make me change my mind is Mauricio Pochettino. I genuinely wish him luck in doing so, but he needs to act fast before this club finds itself scrapping in the bottom half and performances such as today become the norm.

I'm not just going to slag the guy off for the sake of it, but I do feel entitled to question what I consider to be poor managerial decisions made by him. That then also naturally entitles other members to defend those decisions and hopefully a friendly debate ensues.

I have no idea what the future holds over the next few months but I do know one thing for certain. When both Poch and I are long gone this club and it's glorious history will still be standing, tall and proud.
:coys:

I want to succeed with Poch, so soo much, but the guy is digging a grave for himself and is too stubborn to stop himself. Unfortunately his time is up.

The worst about him was when he picked that team against Red Star, it actually looked like he could change, not be stubborn and pick the team that was needed. He instantly went back to the shitbag players letting the club down for the next two games.

I really don't enjoy seeing this type of poll at all to be honest. I'm sure supporters of our rivals gain far more pleasure than I do from seeing them steal all the headlines on here at the moment.
It's not a nice thing to openly declare a vote of no confidence in the manager of your football team and a few seasons ago I could not imagine myself ever doing so.

I love this club with all my heart but when I see the quality of our performances crumble as they are doing, despite the depth of squad we have and the talent available, then I can only point the finger at the manager.
Many on here blame Levy from the financial aspect and not funding recent transfer windows but there's something intrinsically wrong at dressing room level.
I read all the posts in here concerning his pre match team selection announcements and whilst you would naturally expect some points of conjecture, very, very rarely do the majority of members read the team sheet and post positive responses.

I would genuinely love him to prove everybody wrong and we go on a winning run from now until the end of the season, capturing the CL trophy and Premier League title but realistically we are not going to come anywhere near such an achievement based on current performances. I am now becoming deeply concerned about this downward spiral and how we get out of it before it worsens.

I take a huge step back and look at the club and it's problems. Is it Daniel and his board of directors that make the team play so poorly and lacking commitment ? No. Is the squad capable (quality wise) of challenging for a top four place ? Yes. Do the teams being selected consist of players genuinely committed to turning this situation around ? Apparently not.

I draw one conclusion from the above and that is Poch can no longer motivate, he is devoid of a genuine plan for the future and he has no idea of what his best side really is. He constantly fails to react in time to his opponent's tactical changes/substitutions and struggles to explain and justify his actions to the fans and media.

I realise and totally appreciate others do not share my current viewpoint. I respect their opinions and will never insult them for the way they feel about the situation.That's why I feel all these polls about his future only antagonise and stir up trouble. My thoughts on the subject are known to all and the only person who can ever make me change my mind is Mauricio Pochettino. I genuinely wish him luck in doing so, but he needs to act fast before this club finds itself scrapping in the bottom half and performances such as today become the norm.

I'm not just going to slag the guy off for the sake of it, but I do feel entitled to question what I consider to be poor managerial decisions made by him. That then also naturally entitles other members to defend those decisions and hopefully a friendly debate ensues.

I have no idea what the future holds over the next few months but I do know one thing for certain. When both Poch and I are long gone this club and it's glorious history will still be standing, tall and proud.
:coys:
Feel your pain mate, but do we really have a legitimate replacement lined up? As opposed to a short term insider just filling in for a bit. Not sure we'll ever know.

If the answer is yes, a replacement with a solid rationale for being appointed rather than just availability (I'm looking at you Jose), then my view would be the same as yours.

I hope Levy already has some succession planning to dust off, but I do see green shoots. The new signings to start to make more minutes (I don't buy Poch's two years - that to me says I won't pick them next weekend). Delle slowly starting to get his form back. Toby too.

Still don't trust Aurier (a penalty every four games I think), but between him and Foyth, we can push up and hope to do some business in January.

I don't think Son's card will be recinded and will be extended if we appeal.

Just get Eriksen out of the fecking team.

We are stuck with the lemon whisperer whilst Leicester are flying high with blue light Rodgers and the chavs are in full gear with pie boy behind the wheel, can't make it up.
Yeah but f*ck them.

I just can't decide whether it's just the end of a cycle that he can't control, pure stubbornness or just a desire to get fecking sacked.

None of the above fill me with optimism.

Yeah but f*ck them.

I just can't decide whether it's just the end of a cycle that he can't control, pure stubbornness or just a desire to get fecking sacked.

None of the above fill me with optimism.

Genuinely though mate, no hyperbole, imagine if we go down.

CL finalists to relegation with a billion pound stadium, probably be the biggest failure story in modern football.

All or nothing indeed.

Back
Top Bottom