Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fucking hell, you cunts don't half move on quick!
Only took the club 12 hours to move on. What do you want us to do, walk around with black armbands ? The club I support has a new manager and Poch has gone. You want to sit mourning in the past then fine, I'll get on with the present and the future if that's all the same to you.
Why are you always so insultive and confrontational ?.

Last edited:
Only took the club 12 hours to move on. What do you want us to do, walk around with black armbands on ? The club I support has a new manager and Poch has gone. You want to sit mourning in the past then fine, I'll get on with the present and the future if that's all the same to you.

Why make such an announcement though?

Just refrain from posting on Poch threads, no need to turn it into a big deal

Why? Because most people are cunts, that's why.

:pochsmirk:

Only took the club 12 hours to move on. What do you want us to do, walk around with black armbands on ? The club I support has a new manager and Poch has gone. You want to sit mourning in the past then fine, I'll get on with the present and the future if that's all the same to you.
I have scheduled your press conference for 1pm tomorrow, Borodin55 Borodin55 .

giphy.gif

He's not wrong. It was an incredible achievement but history remembers winners. I don't think this is a shot at Poch as much as it is a statement of intent.

Maybe but despite managing some of the richest clubs in the world Jose hasn't reached a CL final since 2010.

Poch has.

:harrysmile:

We've got a manager on the decline. Sooner or later you'll understand.

Back
Top Bottom