Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Maybe but despite managing some of the richest clubs in the world Jose hasn't reached a CL final since 2010.

Poch has.

:harrysmile:

We've got a manager on the decline. Sooner or later you'll understand.
He's also won 6 major trophies since 2010 and 2 super cups.

I'd prefer if Poch stayed on and got a chance to rebuild, but that may not have been possible no matter how much I would have preferred it. Poch put Spurs in the position they are today, which is the strongest position the club has been in since the Premier League formed. He laid the groundwork for club for years to come. But what happened, happened - so be it.

I don't think Mou is guaranteed to win anything, but I am interested to see if he's made any tactical tweaks in his time off. Just based on his coaching appointments alone I'd say there is a chance.

Maybe but despite managing some of the richest clubs in the world Jose hasn't reached a CL final since 2010.

Poch has.

It's like you're wanting him to fail so you can say "I told you so."

Poch is gone mate, get over it, he was a great manager for us and I will always love him for what he has done for the club but that time has gone, it's time to move on, seriously, he isn't coming back.

Have a little faith in our new manager, the guy who has won 25 trophies in his career as a manager.

You want to hope he succeeds, especially considering Kane is saying how he wants to win trophies now, if this doesn't work we might even see him leaving and then we have a much bigger problem than any manager leaving.

Col_McCafferty Col_McCafferty If you're just going to troll and spam disagrees on everyone who is trying to support the club then why even bother being here?

As a matter of fact, if you're just going to be negative about everything now that Poch has gone why even bother supporting Spurs?

You're making yourself look like you care more about our ex manager than you do the football club.

Poch has.

We had a manager on the decline he went from 2nd to 14th in the league.

Even when he is no longer at the club you continue to put his interests above the club you supposedly support.

You’re an absolute embarrassment to the supporter base.

Poch has.

And Pep not since 2011. Your argument doesn’t really hold water. Hardly any managers reach that final. Let alone winning the thing.

Mourinho recently winning the Europa league final and League cup in England doesn’t matter either I guess?

We have a proven winner at the club. Let’s embrace it.

Col_McCafferty Col_McCafferty If you're just going to troll and spam disagrees on everyone who is trying to support the club then why even bother being here?

As a matter of fact, if you're just going to be negative about everything now that Poch has gone why even bother supporting Spurs?

You're making yourself look like you care more about our ex manager than you do the football club.

it’s because he does - he has being this for a long while.

Poch could have relegated us and he wouldn’t be still claiming he is the man to bring us back up.

There were so many like him which is why Mauricio was untouchable for so long.

He disagreed with a Tweet I posted. Very odd.

This Poch v Mourinho shit needs to stop. I love Poch. To me, he's the 2nd best manager in our history, but he's gone now. There is no need to take away his achievements, if you are against him, just like there is no need to not accept Mourinho and/or call him washed up. Both of them are incredible managers. Get behind the current, respect the previous.

This Poch v Mourinho shit needs to stop. I love Poch. To me, he's the 2nd best manager in our history, but he's gone now. There is no need to take away his achievements, if you are against him, just like there is no need to not accept Mourinho and/or call him washed up. Both of them are incredible managers. Get behind the current, respect the previous.

Exactly, let's move on and support the club as it is right now and get behind the players the new manager.

It's about the club, an individual should never be bigger than it imo.

I've forgotten how many managers we've had since I've been supporting this club. The idea I'm more of a Poch fan than an actual Spurs fan is a joke.

I'll still continue to support this club but I ain't going to lie, something died in me last week.

Back
Top Bottom