Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Admin Admin

Can you move this fucking thread to general now.
It’s best for everyone.

The mourning widows can fuck off and cry wank each other off for the next year, and I don’t need to get dragged into it.

It’s been a week now, he’s no longer Spurs

Admin Admin

Can you move this fucking thread to general now.
It’s best for everyone.

The mourning widows can fuck off and cry wank each other off for the next year, and I don’t need to get dragged into it.

It’s been a week now, he’s no longer Spurs
What difference does it make? You're still going to bitch in it anyway!

I think we are overlooking how Admin Admin feels.

The fact he has left the thread here tells me he is hurting inside.

The arguments here are undoubtedly causing him mental, emotional and possibly physical stress.

So please for Admin Admin let’s wind this one down in terms of the arguing and agree to be nice.

For his sake not ours.

Love ya Admin Admin

I respect him for what he did well.
Top 4 four times.

Did he do anything more in your eyes?
He gave me a lot of happy moments that I will remember the rest of my life. That I respect and now that he's gone I'm not gonna give him shit, like you constantly keep doing. And I was Poch out.

Last edited:
You were dreaming about playing in CL and being coached by Mourinho, wanker.

Newsflash 5 minute fan - we qualified for the CL under Redknapp and got to a Quarter final at the first attempt.

I love the notion that we only got José because of Maurico - we were 14th in the league when took over with 25 points from the last 24 league games. Yeah we definitely wouldn’t have got José had he not given us that relegation form!

You mean like Kane did?
Whats that got to do with Poch releasing a robotic copywritten message after a week?
The contrast between the two messages is night and day.

Given Emery could barely speak English, it's therefore blatantly obvious it's written by someone who has a command of the language, ergo the Marketing and PR team of the football club.

Poch's is clearly written by him, I'll take that all day long.

I guess you'll be sending your Christmas cards out this year signed with love from 'X' that you carved out of a potato and dipped in ink.

Back
Top Bottom