Bayern Munich v Tottenham Hotspur (Wed 11 Dec @ 20.00)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hmm I don't know about that. I think when you are getting so easily torn apart by an elite team in the CL and they are just taking the piss out of us constantly, that sticks in the mind and feels more depressing than a loss to another PL team. I don't think we've been this dominated for a full game, other than maybe the Liverpool game.
brighton away was ten times worst than this. bayern At home. Newcastle. Citeh. Colchester. Liverpool. Watford. Sheffield.

Experience of getting the run around against a top side not touching the ball?
Aye ok

He put out a team to get through the match without a hammering and just about got that done.
Think about wolves

How does anyone get experience then? Look at Chelsea- playing kids hasn’t done them much harm this season has it and their club will gain in the long run. Ah but let’s wrap Spurs young players in cotton wool bless em

brighton away was ten times worst than this. bayern At home. Newcastle. Citeh. Colchester. Liverpool. Watford. Sheffield.
Again you are taking into account the importance of the results, I'm only talking about the 'optics' of it, none of those defeats looked as humiliating as the two legs against Bayern have been in terms of the gulf in class clearly evident between the two teams on the pitch. With the possible exception of the Liverpool one as I said.

I think Mourinho will have learned a bit tonight.

I am sorry to say it but Dier is getting worse if anything-absolutely horrifically off the pace and not doing anything of any worth whatsoever-hiding from the ball in possession and not doing his job in defending, I think he looks done bar a miracle. How can a professional athlete not run????? wtf

Rose looks finished as well unfortunately, at least here-woeful and cost another goal.

Eriksen is keeping fit by jogging around at this point.

KWP isnt going to make it at this level and should be let go.

Lo Celso wasn't great.

Moura was poor but didnt get a pass into his feet or space tbf.

Glad Sess got his goal.

Pity not to see Parrott.

The rest Meh

Nobody on the pitch tonight looked like a first team player-fucking shitloads of work and selling to do.

Utterly baffling second half, take off the future (GLC), who'd had a pretty decent game, leave on the past (Eriksen), who had another fucking stinker. Bring on a donkey.

As Joe said, I'm sick of the sight of Eriksen. Typified by an admitedly hopeful pass near the end on the wing when he just stood still and watched it go out.

Cunt

Couldn’t agree more. He was a passenger the whole game, just like he has been all season. Looks like he is taking the piss and can’t hide it. The sooner he is fucked off without a fan-fare or send off if any kind, the better.

As has been said and will be said many more times....

Cunt

I'd add Gazza and GLC in the first half
I'd be inclined to agree. Gazza had his few "obvious errors" but overall keeps proving that he should at least be our trusted backup. And GLC was fine but I felt that he and Eriksen next to each other was a bad combo. They kept suffocating each other. I'd say that he did fine but didn't exactly nail himself to the starting 11.

Back
Top Bottom