Southampton Vs Tottenham - 3pm New Year's Day.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I respect your opinion. That was the THIRD penalty appeal, the other two were much more serious. The first one the defender hooks Deles leg. it's a penalty any day of the week.

Again how Dean books 4 Spurs for 7 (non) fouls and only books 3 of them for 20 fouls, some were nasty not pulling back is a mystery over than every true Spurs fan knows about Mike Dean.
You believe penalties should have awarded to us today, I don't.

I also think we were lucky not have one awarded against us.

We'll just need to disagree.

Problem is we need to know the manager is putting the effort in and the team are giving everything in too.
Jan and Toby should never be the centre halves ever again, Aurier is poor but is a guaranteed start, Dele can seemingly do no wrong to our manager.

Today Jose just stood and let that unfold without any sort of effort to change anything
Jose got booked for caring too much. I've seen the 4th offical in the chmapionship, he's the worst most controversial ref there so he got José into trouble.

Mourinho would have got a red card had he piped up more like you want. And YOU will be the first person to condemn him Reidy!

He's not stupid, he already knew they weren't good enough.
Really? I would have thought so to but Toby's signed, Dier got a new one coming, and he keeps wanking to the idea of Jan and CE staying. And he thinks Dele should start every game up in the Fellaini position. That doesn't signal painful rebuild to me. that signals to me they aren't/weren't the problem.

Like I said before, it's cheaper to renew contracts than bring in new players. I'm not a conspiracy theorist by any means but I'm beginning to wonder what kind of a deal Mou and Levy made when the contract was signed. Or maybe I'm paranoid.

Look out behind you

Please tell me how you can defend that shit show?? I'm normally positive but that was disgusting, the players need to wake the fuck up and do what they are paid extortionate amounts for,

That performance was inexcusable.
I'm totally with you.

I was going to go today but glad I didn't in the end seeing that performance. But I'll still be at games regardless because I care. The supporters care. We spend our precious time and money whilst the players on the pitch get paid obscene amounts for not caring. The least you expect is that they put in 100%, but I look at their attitude and they just don't give a toss.

If the players don't give a fuck then why should we as supporters?

Talk about injustice.

Jose got booked for caring too much. I've seen the 4th offical in the chmapionship, he's the worst most controversial ref there so he got José into trouble.

Mourinho would have got a red card had he piped up more like you want. And YOU will be the first person to condemn him Reidy!
What did Jose do to encourage the team? Every time the camera cut to him he was standing on the touchline, hands in pocket staring., bit like Poch before he left.

Going to the opposition bench to slabber isn't caring too much for his team. Subbing an ineffective player would be much more caring

‘Spurs next league game is against Liverpool’

:mourcry:
Then away to Watford.....
7-ED66-BC7-4-CBD-4-C6-D-BDB7-06-DE768-AFD2-D.gif

Really? I would have thought so to but Toby's signed, Dier got a new one coming, and he keeps wanking to the idea of Jan and CE staying. And he thinks Dele should start every game up in the Fellaini position. That doesn't signal painful rebuild to me. that signals to me they aren't/weren't the problem.
Because he knows he has no money to rebuild, so like I said he has to do the party line anything else sends him into conflict with Levy and the press will be all over it.

Answer why Mike Dean booked 4 Spurs for 7 fouls, and only 3 Saints for 20 fouls?? Then we can disagree.
OK, for the third time, yellows are not awarded merely by totting up, it's the severity.

Shirt pull a player through on goal = Yellow (even in the first five minutes of the game)

Otherwise, you'll need to commit a number of minor fouls (that wouldn't ordinarily result in a yellow) in quick succession to get booked.

So to earn four yellows you could earn them through as little as four fouls.

Clearly our fouls warranted yellows as the officials thought they were more serious/cynical and deserved a yellow, while Soton's weren't.

The officials weren't biased against us.

Because he knows he has no money to rebuild, so like I said he has to do the party line anything else sends him into conflict with Levy and the press will be all over it.
When can we start a Maureen out thread...count me in. I've been saving my ' told you so's' and no one likes a smug wanker...but it's coming. He won't destroy this club we're too big but I can only see dark days ahead unless there's a massive fucking turn around. Players looked fucked off no team ethic just poor all over.

Back
Top Bottom