Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That's a stretch. Kane did nothing, but improve - no
He pulled his hamstring because he was still not warmed up after 73 minutes.
Says it all. At least we attacked when he went off.
Not a popular view but we have played better many a time without Kane, and I’ve no doubt we will again should he be out for a bit.

It’s a problem that needs addressing because what he brings to the team is obvious. But what we lack when he goes into fat slug mode is unacceptable.

Last edited:
Not a popular view but we have played better many a time without Kane, and I’ve no doubt we will again should he be out for a bit.

It’s a problem that needs addressing because what he brings to the team is obvious. But what lack when he goes into fat slug mode is unacceptable.

I agree. I've often said we looked better last jan (or feb) when Harry was out. I still don't think it changed much today. We just moved an equal up front in Dele

It’s a problem that needs addressing because what he brings to the team is obvious. But what lack when he goes into fat slug mode is unacceptable.

There are problems with Kane's game at the moment but not the reason why we lost. The defense needs to be overhauled.

There are problems with Kane's game at the moment but not the reason why we lost. The defense needs to be overhauled.

Kane is very dependent on making these high-intensity sprints and if he already felt some stress in the back of his thigh before the match, then obviously that explains why he didn't perform to his usual standard.

Yeah Liverpool and Woolwich fans are cunts...because that's who voted...

hqdefault.jpg

Oh... Liverpool fans and ArseAnal fans did a thing online that they naively assume ANYONE else in the world would give a shit about!

Take a break Sammy

Back
Top Bottom