Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

why hasnt his move made permanent yet. LEvy wants to pay all the extra $$ to make it permanent in the summer? -weird

Levy waiting until deadline day just in case he fails to bring anyone in so he can then announce that we've signed GLC permanently and that will keep the masses sweet :levywhoa:

I thought he was excellent last night, always looking to play the ball forward.

Fair enough some of passes were intercepted and we lost the ball but I prefer that to the constantly playing it sideways

We've got him wrapped up until the end of the season in the loan part of the deal,use the cash we would have used signing him now, elsewhere.

We'll make him permanent in the Summer when we can use the money we get for winning the FA Cup And Champions League..

We've got him wrapped up until the end of the season in the loan part of the deal,use the cash we would have used signing him now, elsewhere.

We'll make him permanent in the Summer when we can use the money we get for winning the FA Cup And Champions League..

We're getting him cheaper if we make the deal permanent now. He will be signed in January more than likely.

We're getting him cheaper if we make the deal permanent now. He will be signed in January more than likely.
The reported fee in January is 20 mil. Which seems to be what we want (or as close to) from the Eriksen deal.

Basically go +/-0 on Eriksen and Lo Celso and spend the rest of the money on a striker and possibly a DM.

From an ex-Spurs perspective. Definitely reminded me of Modric. It's the small centre of gravity left footedness I think.

Loves to assist the assister too.

He doesnt have Modric's dribbling . But Lo celso next to Ndombele ...if they get going together, it would be like putting Modric next to Dembele.

No it wouldn't.

To be effective they need a good solid defensive midfielder alongside them.

And they both need to show they can do a job in a hard slog of a season. Far from certain.

Back
Top Bottom