Have we signed Olivier Giroud yet

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And Jukebox Durie
And Jason Cunty
And Gallas
And Scott Parker
And Graham Roberts
And Hazard
And Gus Poyet

it means sod all. They are professional players not fans.
It’s only a Sol Scumball type of situation when the daggers should be out. But then Chelsea hate Tottenham at boardroom level now days so can’t see any transfers coming either way between the two clubs
:adesalute:

And Jukebox Durie
And Jason Cunty
And Gallas
And Scott Parker
And Graham Roberts
And Hazard
And Gus Poyet

it means sod all. They are professional players not fans.
It’s only a Sol Scumball type of situation when the daggers should be out. But then Chelsea hate Tottenham at boardroom level now days so can’t see any transfers coming either way between the two clubs
Indeed - just adding to the list. :sonpoint:

Oh really!

Well I would say so, one is just a ex-player of rival club signing for us on a short term who could possibly do a job for us. The other may lead to your death or at least mean you are on a life time of medication, also you can never have unprotected sex, with an HIV free person, again.

I know which one I would rather choose.

Well I would say so, one is just a ex-player of rival club signing for us on a short term who could possibly do a job for us. The other may lead to your death or at least mean you are on a life time of medication, also you can never have unprotected sex, with an HIV free person, again.

I know which one I would rather choose.

Really, didn't know!

Back
Top Bottom