Have we signed Olivier Giroud yet

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well I would say so, one is just a ex-player of rival club signing for us on a short term who could possibly do a job for us. The other may lead to your death or at least mean you are on a life time of medication, also you can never have unprotected sex, with an HIV free person, again.

I know which one I would rather choose.
You're absolutely right. AIDS is bad, but there are limits to who we should sign.

I'm not fussed about player history, I just think we can get a better player than him for a striker replacement. Wouldn't be fussed if we had him on the bench for the odd appearance as a third striker though.

Personally I think it’s a really smart buy, he’s adapted to the league already and he knows how to hold the ball up, it’s like a younger and more mobile Llorente.

The Gallas experience wasn’t too bad was it? We accepted him in the end so...

Personally I think it’s a really smart buy, he’s adapted to the league already and he knows how to hold the ball up, it’s like a younger and more mobile Llorente.

The Gallas experience wasn’t too bad was it? We accepted him in the end so...
Especially after having scored winners against both scum we bin him off.
:troll:

Back
Top Bottom