Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't think he was even that bad tonight.

Was weak at times, agreed. But also played some lovely balls that broke lines, worked hard and kept his intensity up for 90 minutes.

I like Gedson, I do think he has something about him but it was like having Sissoko in there alongside Winks again tonight - Winks was having to do a monster job just to compensate.

Winks got pulled around a lot tonight. His defensive positioning and instincts are not his strong suit. He got better as the match went on though and was much better than some of his performances earlier in the year.

I don't think he was even that bad tonight.

Was weak at times, agreed. But also played some lovely balls that broke lines, worked hard and kept his intensity up for 90 minutes.

I like Gedson, I do think he has something about him but it was like having Sissoko in there alongside Winks again tonight - Winks was having to do a monster job just to compensate.

Gedson didnt have his best game. But hes 19 and a squad player.

Winks is starting 11 and nowhere near good enough.

Back
Top Bottom