Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Straight into my fucking veins :dawsonlol:

CDvCbGI.jpg

Don't worry, they're nowhere near good enough to finish in the top 4/5.They've been scraping results for a long time now, and it's about time that their luck will run out. They also have to play us, Citeh, the dippers etc.

I was getting a little concerned that the media’s march for arteta to be a success might be coming true despite my different thoughts on the matter. They’ve looked poor when properly attacked in every game I’ve watched them so I’m glad they lost last night to take the shine off of them. They’ll struggle against any competent attack if you ask me, they do have some easy games like West Ham coming up. If only the spammers would put as much effort into the game as they do when they play us then they might get something but we all know they won’t try as hard.

It's not just that they're out, it's the manner in which it happened that makes it so sweet.

Aubamayang is the ultimate bottler. That penalty at Wembley (that he dived to win), sitter against Brighton at home (another chance to get CL football) and last night against Olympiacos. Every one of them an absolute golden chance. Hates pressure.

:kaneear:

The family have been in lockdown for about a week now the frustration kicked in lots of grumbling and arguing, enter humour doctor Woolwich, cheered us up no end, unity and raucous laughter broke out. Even tipped the Just Eat delivery fella.
Thank you Woolwich

Back
Top Bottom