Rudiger claims he heard monkey chants

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

After thorough investigation by and all parts involved. No racism outside Rudigers imagination was found. All wanting to follow the racist agenda can call the metropolitan police on number 101.

Of course every club has racist fans... we have some RIGHT cunts who support us (Richard Littleton anyone?)
...but it's the same as every region of the country has racism somewhere in it...
I'm just saying there are CERTAIN clubs (and let's face it, certain areas) who have it worse than others... Chelsea are absolutely one of those clubs!

For Rudiger to start playing the race card, when he isn't 100% sure, or even admitting he could have been mistaken, whilst he knows full well the club he represents has a far bigger problem historically, smacks of avoiding the harsh truth.
...and to say "Racism has won" really does show how blinkered he is, or ignorant of the problem on his own 'doorstep'.

Thass all.
But he is sure and doesn't think he is mistaken, someone complaining about racial abuse they believe they've suffered is not playing a race card.

But he is sure and doesn't think he is mistaken, someone complaining about racial abuse they believe they've suffered is not playing a race card.

I said as much yesterday and wound up being yellow carded for arguing my point with the usual suspects.

The player has been racially abused in the past for sure but he wasn’t racially abused at Tottenham- he misconstrued the boing and chanting on the day for something else and has now been proven to have made a mistake as the evidence does not exist for the complaint.

He should acknowledge his error rather than make statements like “ racism has won” and as I said before the guy is clearly ignorant of the history of his own clubs supporters!

Last edited:
I said as much yesterday and would up being yellow carded for arguing my point with the usual suspects.

The player has been racially abused in the past for sure but he wasn’t racially abused at Tottenham- he misconstrued the boing and chanting on the day for something else and has now been proven to have made a mistake as the evidence does not exist for the complaint.

He should acknowledge his error rather than make statements like “ racism has won” and as I said before the guy is clearly ignorant of the history of his own clubs supporters!
But you've agreed with me that he believes that he was abused, so why would he acknowledge an error that he doesn't think he made, nobody would do that.

But you've agreed with me that he believes that he was abused, so why would he acknowledge an error that he doesn't think he made, nobody would do that.

He was abused. He was abused because he overreacted to the Son incident- where Son was sent off. He was booed every time he touched the ball -nothing wrong in that as far as I see it but if he’s getting booing misconstrued as ape noises it needs to be said and he won’t do that!

He was abused. He was abused because he overreacted to the Son incident- where Son was sent off. He was booed every time he touched the ball -nothing wrong in that as far as I see it but if he’s getting booing misconstrued as ape noises it needs to be said and he won’t do that!
He believes he was abused by the crowd making ape noises and then consequently believes he was booed for complaining about it, hence 'racism as won'.

Because the overwhelming evidence supports that he made that error! He's obviously got an agenda now to try to make us the bad guys. 99.9 % he knows he made an error now. It don't fuckin need Sherlock Holmes to tell him that.

He believes he was abused by the crowd making ape noises and then consequently believes he was booed for complaining about it, hence 'racism as won'.

Isn’t it easier just to accept that the blokes a cunt. He’s taken far too much space up on this board already!

Because the overwhelming evidence supports that he made that error! He's obviously got an agenda now to try to make us the bad guys. 99.9 % he knows he made an error now. It don't fuckin need Sherlock Holmes to tell him that.
But that isn't what he thinks, neither the club or the police say he's made an error, so the matter is lingering on.

Im not arguing that he hasn't been a cunt on the pitch, I just don't think he's one for making an allegation of racism.
There was a decent and honest way out of this for him though. He could accept that there has been a thorough investigation by the Police & both Spurs and his club. He could quietly leave it alone instead of raising it AGAIN in the next match. At some point in life we have all been sure of something that we were wrong about. Most people wouldn’t make the same mistake again. I just think he is the one who keeps raising the corpse and making himself look like an even bigger prick.

There was a decent and honest way out of this for him though. He could accept that there has been a thorough investigation by the Police & both Spurs and his club. He could quietly leave it alone instead of raising it AGAIN in the next match. At some point in life we have all been sure of something that we were wrong about. Most people wouldn’t make the same mistake again. I just think he is the one who keeps raising the corpse and making himself look like an even bigger prick.
It may have been left alone if people hadn't booed therefore putting the idea in his head that he was booed because he made racial allegations, also once again it's not been proven that he was mistaken once or twice, we are all just speculating.

Im not arguing that he hasn't been a cunt on the pitch, I just don't think he's one for making an allegation of racism.

He has made an allegation and he’s made it wrongly.

Im not sure you’re not on the wind up; all this sawing sawdust fella! :mourbringit:

It may have been left alone if people hadn't booed therefore putting the idea in his head that he was booed because he made racial allegations, also once again it's not been proven that he was mistaken once or twice, we are all just speculating.
If he still genuinely believes he was racially abused by Spurs fans at WHL, why hasn’t he asked, as a victim, for the police to look into it again? And both clubs? Because they would have to. At a more senior level.
If he thinks it is ongoing then why isn’t he going through the correct channels rather than whining to the media?
It is because there is no evidence, proof or whatever else you want to call it. And he knows it. He may believe it to this day (which I doubt) that he was racially abused, but he’s been playing top level football for long enough to know that if you are the villain of proceedings, you get booed. So why carry it on? It’s at the point of being vexatious and him looking like the village madman, hearing something that nobody else can.

But that isn't what he thinks, neither the club or the police say he's made an error, so the matter is lingering on.
How do YOU know what he thinks?! The police and Spurs say they found NO evidence of said racism. So they basically ARE saying he's made an error to all intents and purposes. But they won't come out and say that of course because of the political agenda. You really are a bonehead!

If he still genuinely believes he was racially abused by Spurs fans at WHL, why hasn’t he asked, as a victim, for the police to look into it again? And both clubs? Because they would have to. At a more senior level.
If he thinks it is ongoing then why isn’t he going through the correct channels rather than whining to the media?
He disillusioned maybe ?And lost faith with those who have been conducting the investigation, he wouldn't be the first person to feel that way. Maybe he feels that he has more of a voice by using the media
It is because there is no evidence, proof or whatever else you want to call it. And he knows it. He may believe it to this day (which I doubt) that he was racially abused, but he’s been playing top level football for long enough to know that if you are the villain of proceedings, you get booed. So why carry it on? It’s at the point of being vexatious and him looking like the village madman, hearing something that nobody else can.
I would suggest any player would be pissed off, if they thought they were getting booed by the crowd for making racist allegations and indeed many would go out of their way to make sure their voice was heard.

Back
Top Bottom