Rudiger claims he heard monkey chants

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm going by his statements and actions, that's all I can do.

They also said there is no evidence that contradicts his allegation so they are not saying that.

What political agenda?

Ian Huntley gave a statement. He said he did not kill Holly and Jessica..
By your way of thinking we should believe him?

OJ Simpson gave a statement ........
Bill Clinton gave a statement.......

I suppose they are not the kind of people to make stuff up hey?

Huntley-Simpson-Clinton
...that woulda been one hell of a front three for Chelsea, to be fair!

So to sum up we can take from that Spurs - Chelsea game.

Son : victim of a real racial incident and victim of a cheat = 3 game ban

Vs

Rudiger: cheats to get a player sent off and lies about a racial incident= no punishment and gets to be media darling.

What a load of shit.

All were found out to be lying, that is not the case with Rudiger yet.
Lets look at it logically, why he would lie. Because we were booing him and giving him abuse?
He's going to be 27 this year, his youth career spanned 16 years in Germany, 5 years in his senior career playing for Stuttgart, 2 playing in Italy, 30 games for the International side. I would suggest to you that he has played in many hostile environments, where he has been booed and abused.

What would have to gain from lying about the initial claim? Did our fans stop booing him and giving him abuse? No. So it's not to keep the fans quiet. To get the club in trouble? I don't think so he would have known an investigation would take place and nothing would be found.

Far more likely he misheard the yid and feeling outraged he reported it.

The decades old agenda that castigates all football fans as sub-human scum. You hadn't noticed?
So you think the police and our own club are covering up rather than telling truth because of a political agenda that castigates all football fans as sub-human scum?

Who is holding this political agenda? Why would our own club throw our own fans under the bus? Are they scared?

Lets look at it logically, why he would lie. Because we were booing him and giving him abuse?
He's going to be 27 this year, his youth career spanned 16 years in Germany, 5 years in his senior career playing for Stuttgart, 2 playing in Italy, 30 games for the International side. I would suggest to you that he has played in many hostile environments, where he has been booed and abused.

What would have to gain from lying about the initial claim? Did our fans stop booing him and giving him abuse? No. So it's not to keep the fans quiet. To get the club in trouble? I don't think so he would have known an investigation would take place and nothing would be found.

Da fuqs all this?! Are you his agent?

So you think the police and our own club are covering up rather than telling truth because of a political agenda that castigates all football fans as sub-human scum?

Who is holding this political agenda? Why would our own club throw our own fans under the bus? Are they scared?
Are you for fucking real? Nobody's covering anything up. The 'all football fans are scum' is an agenda that's been propagated by journalists looking for an easy headline for decades - dipped into now and then by politicians looking for cheap publicity.

Also...You don't have to have it proved in court to know someones lying!! Use your own nouse fella. I fuckin knew that Huntley was lying about those girls 'falling and drowning in the bath' or whatever it was. I didn't need the fuckin court to confirm it for me.

MVP MVP doesn't seem to understand that it is by definition impossible to prove that he lied, all you can say is that zero evidence that supports his claims of racism has been found; the match was more than 2 months ago.

Last edited:
I'm just refusing to be part of a witch hunt and looking at things logically.
No - you are not looking at this logically. You are looking at this with the clear preconception that there was racist chanting and no amount of reasoning will shift your position. That sounds like a political agenda to me.

Are you for fucking real? Nobody's covering anything up. The 'all football fans are scum' is an agenda that's been propagated by journalists looking for an easy headline for decades - dipped into now and then by politicians looking for cheap publicity.
Hotspurpaul suggested a cover up.
How do YOU know what he thinks?! The police and Spurs say they found NO evidence of said racism. So they basically ARE saying he's made an error to all intents and purposes. But they won't come out and say that of course because of the political agenda. You really are a bonehead!
So I don't get why the club would not want to want to prove the journos were wrong.

Also...You don't have to have it proved in court to know someones lying!! Use your own nouse fella. I fuckin knew that Huntley was lying about those girls 'falling and drowning in the bath' or whatever it was. I didn't need the fuckin court to confirm it for me.
But it needed to be charged and go through the court process and be found guilty, otherwise he would be walking free as an innocent man

No - you are not looking at this logically. You are looking at this with the clear preconception that there was racist chanting and no amount of reasoning will shift your position. That sounds like a political agenda to me.
I've never at any stage said there was racist chanting, the opposite in fact.

So I don't get why the club would not want to want to prove the journos were wrong.
Of course the club want to prove the journos wrong but it's impossible to prove a negative in the scientific definition that you're looking for. The overwhelming evidence shows that there was no racist chanting. It's known in legal circles as 'beyond reasonable doubt'. But you seem hell-bent on ignoring that and sticking to some twisted agenda of your own.

MVP MVP doesn't seem to understand that it is by defintion impossible to prove that he lied, all you can say is that zero evidence that supports his claims of racism has been found; the match was more than 2 months ago.
You can also say that the zero evidence that he lied.
'There is no evidence to corroborate or contradict the allegation'

Because the best thing for all concerned is to leave it alone. He made the claims. They were thoroughly investigated and dismissed as having no foundation. All done. The club has done its job. As did Chelsea. As did the Police.
It’s Rudiger that wants to keep flogging a dead horse because in game one it deflected from his cheating that gave rise to the boos. In the second it detracted from him scoring an own goal.
He clearly can’t/won’t even though there is no evidence. Why should the club lower itself to that level when it has exonerated its fans through a thorough & timely investigation?
To my mind it would make the club appear cunts for trying to nail him and give him even more reason to play the victim

Of course the club want to prove the journos wrong but it's impossible to prove a negative in the scientific definition that you're looking for. The overwhelming evidence shows that there was no racist chanting. It's known in legal circles as 'beyond reasonable doubt'. But you seem hell-bent on ignoring that and sticking to some twisted agenda of your own.
So the club don't have evidence that shows he lied and it's nothing to do with a political agenda stopping them.

I've agreed that there was no racist chanting, I even said that the guy on twitter was making it up.

Back
Top Bottom