Rudiger claims he heard monkey chants

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

But it needed to be charged and go through the court process and be found guilty, otherwise he would be walking free as an innocent man
I said i didn't care about the court verdict in the Huntley case!! Are you not listening?! I knew, and so did everyone else, that the fucker was lying through his teeth to try and wriggle out of what he'd done. The court came to the logical conclusion. But we all knew he did it. Didn't you then? Like we all know Rudiger didn't hear racial chanting...court don't need to confirm that to me.

Because the best thing for all concerned is to leave it alone. He made the claims. They were thoroughly investigated and dismissed as having no foundation. All done. The club has done its job. As did Chelsea. As did the Police.
I agree but it won't be.
It’s Rudiger that wants to keep flogging a dead horse because in game one it deflected from his cheating that gave rise to the boos. In the second it detracted from him scoring an own goal.
He clearly can’t/won’t even though there is no evidence. Why should the club lower itself to that level when it has exonerated its fans through a thorough & timely investigation?
To my mind it would make the club appear cunts for trying to nail him and give him even more reason to play the victim
He scored an own goal, so what? It didn't cost them the game, mistakes happen. Reason for him to come out with this again, I don't think so. I'm buying that it was an emotional response to be booed for in his mind making a racial allegation.

I said i didn't care about the court verdict in the Huntley case!! Are you not listening?! I knew, and so did everyone else, that the fucker was lying through his teeth to try and wriggle out of what he'd done. The court came to the logical conclusion. But we all knew he did it. Didn't you then? Like we all know Rudiger didn't hear racial chanting...court don't need to confirm that to me.
But the police and the Club haven't come to the logical conclusion that he lied, so all we're left with is our own opinions.

Let this fucking thread die FFS!

We all know that MVP is on the side of Rudiger and everyone else thinks he is a cunt.

What else is there to say?
On a serious note, I think you’re right.
It’s been done to death and nobody will change my mind on this particular subject.
So I can’t really expect to change the mind of someone who holds a polar opposite belief after several pages of the same arguments.
Sometimes pays to listen to an elder statesman:allitongue:

Thread continued even without my input.
Well I don't think he's not a cunt, I'm just saying that he misheard the yid chant.

Thread continued even without my input.
Well I don't think he's not a cunt, I'm just saying that he misheard the yid chant.
Go on mate, just type Rudiger is a cunt and we can call a halt to proceedings.

Just type it with your fingers crossed though.

Egg on our fucking faces if Dier had to go into our supporters due to a few of them racially abusing our own fucking player.

Even if it was racist, how does an incident that's completely different to the Rudiger one leave us withnegg on our faces?

Racism exists in every walk of life sadly, amongst every fan base. It's a completely different incident and should be treated as such if of course the claims towards Gedson were true.

When racism occurs in the future, whichnit unfortunately will we can't keep coming back to the Rudiger situ. Not fair and just generates shithousing and a toxic, reflective mindset.

Back
Top Bottom