WTF is going wrong

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As the title suggests

• Under-invested mess of a squad

Votes: 100 49.8%
  • Over-the-hill mess of a manager

Votes: 12 6.0%
  • Both of the above

Votes: 60 29.9%
  • I prefer to stick my head in the sand and pretend everythings sweet

Votes: 11 5.5%
  • We have the right board and the right manager, but teams lose games sometimes

Votes: 11 5.5%
  • Liver metatastis frequency

Votes: 7 3.5%

• Total voters
If this breaks out here, you think I give a shit if they look stupid? so you saying how you look - ego - is more important to you than health and therefore life? nuff said

The masks, as said again, were to demonstrate what will theoretically work N95 level.

Of course, you are soo hard the virus wouldn't dare fuck with you, innit.
No, I'm just not a stupid idiot like you.

On ignore you pop for a while. Cunt.

The

BBPowderFig3-1.jpg

The fuck has any of this got to do with "WTF has gone wrong with our football team!

:mourwhat:p

1) To many over rated players stealing a living from us. Ali the main culprit

2) Not enough actual good players due to years of shit recruitment/ under investment to challenge the players in the squad who are underperforming or just average.

3) No DM to protect an aging (Jan, Toby) young (Tanganga, Sess) average (Davies, Sanchez) back 4. I can't even slag Aurier off in that because he's been our best player the last 4 months that's how wank he have been. But he's also shit at the back.

4) The awful inexcusable decision to not at least loan in a striker to cover Kane. This is by far the worst decision I have seen this club make.

5) No DOF. Recruitment really has gone to shit the last 4 years. Poch himself wanted more control over it, he maybe earned the right to do it but it's really not worked. All our best players bar Son where still either homegrown or here when Poch arrived.

My only hope is that the signings of Lo Celso, Ndombele, Sess and Berg and emergence of Tanganga, mean we are going back to the young hungry driven squad with high energy. My only concern then is why is Mourinho the one brought in to oversee that?

Willing to give him time obviously and he 100% needs next window to fix the glaring holes in the squad at least before we judge him. But it again stinks to me of Levy not having a plan like we seemingly didn't for the last two whilst we waited for the stadium.

Like was said earlier its the hope that kills us, was so used to us being shit for so long that it hurts more us being so poor now when we tasted being good.

That said I still think we can sneak 5th and get CL if man city don't win the court case

Boxing gloves, punchy... acting like your a hard man, always telling people to F-off and that they are c**ts = punchy.

I never said anyone should eat berries, that is your emotional response, it got several positive responses, only you got upset, as the problem is you.

Again, let me put the data under your nose:

The only words of mine in the post was:

Study into Blueberry Consumption and Breast Cancer (how is that telling people to do/eat/act/believe anything? It got 2 likes/thanks, the only antagonised person = you).

Here is the picture, which shows why I posted it quite clearly, as it is very promising:

BBPowderFig3-1.jpg
it worked really well for Steve Jobs didnt it

The issue is a lack of quality in certain areas of the squad to kick us on.

Lloris, Gazzaniga, Aurier, Alderweireld, Sanchez, Tanganga, Davies, Dier, Winks, Skipp, Gedson, Ndombele, Lo Celso, Lamela, Lucas, Bergwijn, Sessegnon, Dele and Kane talent wise are absolutely fine for a 25 man squad.

The issue is I've named 19 players, not 25. Add the quality required to push that figure closer to at least 23/ 24, hope that Clarke, Parrott, Cirkin etc can take the steps required and then see what Mourinho can do with them.

The glaring issue with that simple solution is however that of the 19 mentioned, 5-7 would be proper starters for me in a proper team. We have the depth, can we now add the quality?

It’s funny how people expected much more from this shallow squad without Son and Kane. I lost all my expectations when Sonny got injured and I’m glad I did

Levy's inaction in the last few years coming home to roost as it had to while Everyone else strengthened. We were one of the youngest teams and became one of the oldest. Poch's intense training methods and no trophies as a result of the hard work equals a spent team physically and mentally which has left some players injury prone no doubt. Perhaps some bad luck too??? Jose may be out of touch tactically (analogue mgr in digital world) and unable to inspire, and take the necessary risks (ie Parrott)? I don't know but it has all become rather schitt of late, hasn't it?. Doesn't bode well for the next round with the Energy Drink Team.

Back
Top Bottom