WTF is going wrong

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As the title suggests

• Under-invested mess of a squad

Votes: 100 49.8%
  • Over-the-hill mess of a manager

Votes: 12 6.0%
  • Both of the above

Votes: 60 29.9%
  • I prefer to stick my head in the sand and pretend everythings sweet

Votes: 11 5.5%
  • We have the right board and the right manager, but teams lose games sometimes

Votes: 11 5.5%
  • Liver metatastis frequency

Votes: 7 3.5%

• Total voters
Oooooooooooooooooah Timothy Atouba.
Was at Newcastle that day.
WTF have I done now?
Must say, I chose the name tongue in cheek because Atouba is probably one of the worst Spurs player I’ve seen!

I’ve never seen such a bizarre athlete in my life. He had these ludicrously bulky shoulders while having thin lanky legs giving him a very triangular body frame, he used to look so uncouth making turns and runs.

A reminder of how bad we were in those days and how far we’ve come I suppose, can’t believe we were picking up players like him...!

A reminder of how bad we were in those days and how far we’ve come I suppose, can’t believe we were picking up players like him...!
How far we have come ???

We finished 9th that season on 52 points , if we secure another 12 points this season to match that total I will be astonished

This question in itself is moot. We all know investing in the wrong players and not investing enough. As in enough is trying to cheapskate our way Levy style.

Must say, I chose the name tongue in cheek because Atouba is probably one of the worst Spurs player I’ve seen!

I’ve never seen such a bizarre athlete in my life. He had these ludicrously bulky shoulders while having thin lanky legs giving him a very triangular body frame, he used to look so uncouth making turns and runs.

Now that you have listed all of Atuba's profile it reminds me of.......................

Ndombele

Why do you keep mentioning your kids? You’re like that politician who forced his kids to eat burgers in public at the height of mad cow disease.

You’re a weak person - terrified of everything, and mistakingly believing that referencing your offspring will make you believable. It’s a bit of a shit show mate. Why not pipe down and be smug? Why criticise everyone for not being you? You think I’m a dickhead - I think you’re a freak.

John Selwyn Gummer?

For me it comes down to last seasoni n the CL. We'd somehow got to the final, Poch came out with some silly statements and then played Kane. Do neither of these and we'd have won. This and some better investment and bingo bango we'd be rocking

Poch’s statements and playing Kane stopped us winning. ..... what about conceding from the softest of penalties in the opening minutes and that we were playing a team that was has been in amazing form??

He’s asking for West Ham?

giphy.gif

That’s MDGs gif!!

How very dare you

That’s the fucker.

First one that came to mind was that Chav twat David Mellor parading his whole family for a photo shoot by a farm gate to show unity etc after being caught shagging some tart in his Chav kit but no Gummer it was

Tosser

Hey, come on man.
I get bashed, as you say, for supposedly saying it's all Levy's fault. Now you're bashing me for a poll that gives alternative options for our spectacular demise over the last 12 months.

If you want to pretend everythings ok and our current predicament doesn't warrent a serious discussion or debate that's up yo you. Ignore the thread.

But I don't see any reason why you or pipes crying about it should spoil the debate for many others who enjoy taking part.
If you think I am pretending everything is ok then you have seriously misread my post. It is much more complex with a combination of reasons and simply picking 1 option is not reflecting what is happening. As I stated I do not agree with everything Levy has done but he is not solely responsible for our demise. There are many threads where this is debated and these discussions are popping up everywhere. We did not need this one or the others that will no doubt come up in the coming weeks.

If you think I am pretending everything is ok then you have seriously misread my post. It is much more complex with a combination of reasons and simply picking 1 option is not reflecting what is happening. As I stated I do not agree with everything Levy has done but he is not solely responsible for our demise. There are many threads where this is debated and these discussions are popping up everywhere. We did not need this one or the others that will no doubt come up in the coming weeks.
But I don't understand why you're criticising the existence of this thread, while at the same time participating in and contributing to it?

Back
Top Bottom