FA Cup 5th Rd - Tottenham Vs Norwich, Weds 4th March 2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No the kid is not even close to being ready to play with the grown ups. All the cunts saying play the kid play the kid thinking they knew more than the manager can now shut the fuck up. He needs to stay a kid and plays with other kids for a while first.
Why do you say he’s not ready ?

i didn’t see enough to say he’s not ready

physically he looks ready ... there’s far more slight young players performing

what makes it so obvious

genuine question

IMG-20200304-WA0004.jpg
Eric is going to be like yeah it’s alright I acted like a violent moron because he was being racist !

no one thinks you’re a hero Eric.

(and I agree with whoever mentioned, the first reasonable game he has, he then does this)

can I add an edit to this given the full story in hindsight
Apparently he was protecting his younger brother. Still probably not the best thing he could’ve done but more understandable

Last edited:
Brilliant, have you just pointed out to me that 22 is young enough to play for the u23 age group

any other gems your selfishly holding back ?

Well you believe that 22 isn't now young for a footballer. 22 is clearly young hence my response.

What does he have, 2 full seasons or so under his belt playing in the highest domestic league possible? He's still in single digits for starts in a lilywhite shirt it's not easy or ideal.

Yaya Toure was playing in Ukraine at his age, just making a move to Greece. Hadn't been on anyone's radar yet so Tanguy still has plenty of scope to develop because well he's young.

Well you believe that 22 isn't now young for a footballer. 22 is clearly young hence my response.

What does he have, 2 full seasons or so under his belt playing in the highest domestic league possible? He's still in single digits for starts in a lilywhite shirt it's not easy or ideal.

Yaya Toure was playing in Ukraine at his age, just making a move to Greece. Hadn't been on anyone's radar yet so Tanguy still has plenty of scope to develop because well he's young.
You should be there or thereabouts by 22

there is always an example for any argument of the exception.... I see you found Toure for yours

and if you’re a talent which we are taking Tanguy to be then you’ll be breaking into the U23 squads at 17-20

if you’re 22 and playing for the u23 ...., then you’re not going to cut it at the highest level

so it was a poor example of demonstrating his development
Either that or it was just weird telling me 22 Is younger than 23

Thanks to Daniel Levy’s brilliant idea to record our entire season as footage for the Amazon doc, now the whole world will be able to witness the soap opera our club has turned into. Imbecile.
Yeah, we need a gagging order on this thing a bit lively....we are about to become the new Kardashians, I wouldn’t rule out levy becoming Danielle with a full head of hair and a 32D cup size by this time next year......

You should be there or thereabouts by 22

there is always an example for any argument of the exception.... I see you found Toure for yours

and if you’re a talent which we are taking Tanguy to be then you’ll be breaking into the U23 squads at 17-20

if you’re 22 and playing for the u23 ...., then you’re not going to cut it at the highest level

so it was a poor example of demonstrating his development
Either that or it was just weird telling me 22 Is younger than 23

You get my point wrong mate. You said in footballing terms that 22 isn't young. The point I was making that football deems players his age young enough to still turn out for youth teams, hence the point being made that the game he plays in, the league he plays in still sees him as young.

The young player of the year award can be won by players aged.....wait for it... 23 or under. Do I expect more from Ndombele? Yes I really do but some players don't get there, some players need time and some players get there far earlier than we are seeing with Tanguy.

The point is you don't believe him to be young yet he can still turn out for youth teams and can still win the young player of the year award. Your view that he isn't young or that a 22 isn't young isn't shared with the majority, most notably those in charge of the game on these shores.

I don't why the Spurs board don't challenge the refereeing situation. What's the point of the best stadium in the world, when the FA are determined to make your team fail???

Levy must act with law suits and take on the FA and Mike Riley who are destroying Tottenham Hotspur.

All other things are secondary. Mourinho isn't perfect and made bad subs, the team has been decimated by injury, the board have failed to back Spurs when they should have and still no 2 year deal for Spurs' best defender Vertongen. But all those things don't matter if the FA are cheating Spurs and the supporters allow it.

The fans have to fight for their club. Don't follow the media trap from SKy & the BBC. I personally believe it is an anti-semitic action by the FA and some of the media and if the Spurs board challeneged it in court they would WIN!

I don't why the Spurs board don't challenge the refereeing situation. What's the point of the best stadium in the world, when the FA are determined to make your team fail???

Levy must act with law suits and take on the FA and Mike Riley who are destroying Tottenham Hotspur.

All other things are secondary. Mourinho isn't perfect and made bad subs, the team has been decimated by injury, the board have failed to back Spurs when they should have and still no 2 year deal for Spurs' best defender Vertongen. But all those things don't matter if the FA are cheating Spurs and the supporters allow it.

The fans have to fight for their club. Don't follow the media trap from SKy & the BBC. I personally believe it is an anti-semitic action by the FA and some of the media and if the Spurs board challeneged it in court they would WIN!
How’s about we stick the ball in the net more than the opposition...that might work better🤷‍♂️

When you see a pattern, then no court can deny it. Spurs can put together all the incidents over the years, from Clatternburg (or the linesman) not seeing the ball over the line V Utd, and Martin Atkinson giving Chelsea a goal that hit John Terry on the bottom about 3 yards out from the goal line. That cost Tottenham a place in the FA Cup final but many of you don't remember/know it.

No club has had to endure this crap for so long. Today I saw Moura deliberately elbowed in the face and his nose was bleeding, yet the ref ignored it and played on with a "head injury" player on the floor. There was no VAR action even though the replay showed a deliberate elbow.
Therefore, you are allowed to elbow, or harm Spurs players, but if you sneeze on a Woolwich or Chelscum player and he goes down, it's a foul!

So you lot accept that NORWICH are a 'bigger' club than Tottenham, because when Norwich play at Spurs home ground the referee favours them.

Every team is favoured by the refs against Tottenham.

many of you fail to stand up for your club, rather blame mistakes which will happen eventually. But I ask you, if Chelsea or Woolwich had "Spurs" refereeing were would they be in the table?

I really feel Tottenham's board has to act now and sue Mike Riley and the FA on an anti-semetic action. And Spurs fans should stand by their club.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom