Burnley v Tottenham Hotspur (07/03/20) (5.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

People won’t want to hear it, but that’s a good point. Burnley are in decent form, most clean sheets and are tough at home. Second half we battered them, with a natural finisher we’d have won.

A lot more desire going forward in the second half. 433 worked well. Still look very suspect at the back, but I fully expect that to change when Mourinho gets a summer with them.

Doesn’t do much for us but I suppose not the worst result

Dier was good, Gio was good! If we could even just get Sissoko back soon it’d be huge

At some point a banner appeared , saying that Lo Celso has no goals and no assists in the PL so far. And I thought "this is why stats don't tell everything"

A top player and a leader. This is what we were lacking the most in the first half

He gave away the ball very dangerously in the last minute, but he is fearless

Back
Top Bottom