Burnley v Tottenham Hotspur (07/03/20) (5.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Look I am not saying that Ndombele is faultless, he can improve his attitude and work rate but it’s just pathetic how the fans jump on his back at the smallest chance they’ve got but defend other limited players because “they tried”.

Ndombele cost £65m, our most expensive signing of all time and he was hand picked by Poch to be Dembele’s replacement! Of course we should have high expectations for him and demand a high level of intensity from him, he is the player that the rebuild was supposed to be centred on.

Look I am not saying that Ndombele is faultless, he can improve his attitude and work rate but it’s just pathetic how the fans jump on his back at the smallest chance they’ve got but defend other limited players because “they tried”.
Man seriously?

"not faultless".... lmao! Come on!

How many extremely poor performances does he have to put in for you to admit he isn't up to par right now??

You are so biased, you don't care about facts, you just say whatever in order to defend the elephant

Listen, I like Ndombele too (judging by your choice of avatar) and think he has all the talent in the world - but do you really think that's why people are frustrated at him?
Nope he needs to fucking work harder. But it would be nice if folks found it within themselves to give him the same leeway they have given others in the team for the last few years. And Jose isn't helping using his Salem Witch Hunt mindgames. Most folks are falling for it though.

Nope he needs to fucking work harder. But it would be nice if folks found it within themselves to give him the same leeway they have given others in the team for the last few years. And Jose isn't helping using his Salem Witch Hunt mindgames. Most folks are falling for it though.

How is it a mind game? The player is not working hard on the pitch and really can consider himself lucky to be getting minutes ahead of a nobody like Gedson.

And if the papers are right, he is on £200k a week, £10.4 m a year 5 year contract, that is £52m wages plus £65m signing fee. Well done whoever sanctioned this transfer. How did he pass the medical ffs?
Definitely not something I'd choose to do, but perhaps it's tough love from Mourinho after other approaches (seemingly) not working.
He's not the stupid one. I'd be surprised if this isn't a call out to the people around Tanguy. If it was just the player on his own, then JM would deal in-house. I'm less concerned with tonights shit show that I am by his inability to make the team sheet.

Get that right and then we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom