Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hope Levy is on the phone to Poch begging him to come back. Jose is past it and a toxic influence on the club. Sack him now before it's too late.

"Yo Morris.... D-Lev here...... You know those players that downed tools on you before i sided with them and sacked your lemon-wielding ass.... Fancy getting the band back together?"

:chicco:

Under Poch we were still in the Champions League at this point last season. Poch inspires confidence in the players, Jose inspires anything but telling them how much better the opposition is.
No on, from the horse's mouth "I am a very positive person"

The man who said we couldn't win two games in 3 days and said we had to prioritise one or the other.

So which one did we end up prioritising? The shit performance at the weekend or the shit performance in mid week?

What is there to support? His comments about the RB Leipzig subs all making our first 11 doesn't exactly inspire confidence in him from me or more importantly our own players. It wouldn't surprise me if the players down tools to get him sacked the way he is talking about them.
Like they seemed to do for Poch?

Like they seemed to do for Poch?
Sure at the end of his run, they didn't reach the levels of previous levels. Poch improved a lot of players over his time here wouldn't you agree? Which is what managers are paid to do. All Jose does is complains about how good they're not. Even Wilder is able to get a tune out of League 1 players at Sheffield United. I would like to see Jose work on improving players but history tells us he is incapable of it.

Sure at the end of his run, they didn't reach the levels of previous levels. Poch improved a lot of players over his time here wouldn't you agree? Which is what managers are paid to do. All Jose does is complains about how good they're not. Even Wilder is able to get a tune out of League 1 players at Sheffield United. I would like to see Jose work on improving players but history tells us he is incapable of it.
Managers are paid to bring success to a their clubs, wouldn't you agree that is what Mourinho does?

No on, from the horse's mouth "I am a very positive person"

The man who said we couldn't win two games in 3 days and said we had to prioritise one or the other.

So which one did we end up prioritising? The shit performance at the weekend or the shit performance in mid week?
I don't have that answer for you. I am sure Jose's blind fans on here will be able to tell you.

Poch ended up being the same, but at least football under him was watchable.

I'd hope a brave new world is coming to Spurs with a new fresh exciting manager building his own team.

Not earlier this season it wasn’t

Like watching rugby league when HullKR are playing
Desperate stuff!!

Success at Man Utd with the money spent under him isn't winning a League Cup and the Europa League
Remember though, Jose fanboys claim that was the worst Man Ure team in living history.

Not the ones that got relegated, but this one that had won the FA cup and had £400million spent on it!

Back
Top Bottom