Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Agree. For all of the British clamour to get as many scouse dicks in their mouths as possible, I thought AM were excellent. Maybe not a style that keeps you on the edge of your seat in a good way but fair f*cks to them. As a team they looked pretty good. No small amount of ability technically.

Who am I kidding. I couldn't care less. Oops there's the first petition through my door.

If our plan is to build a solid defensive unit and hit teams on the break, they should be our template.

Its an excellent strategy for the premier league as all the big boys are so gullible against it.

You do need to be able to transition to a more attacking style against the fodder in the league though

If our plan is to build a solid defensive unit and hit teams on the break, they should be our template.

Its an excellent strategy for the premier league as all the big boys are so gullible against it.

You do need to be able to transition to a more attacking style against the fodder in the league though

I think that’s what Mourinho has tried to do but our players just aren’t good enough to do it.

tenor.gif

Klopp out!?

Last edited:

The Manure game wouldn't exactly be edge of the seat stuff would it. But probably preferable to being 3 up at half time.

We did better than liverpool in the knock out stage this season. Both teams conceded 4 goals but they conceded 3 goals at home while we conceded only 1.

Steve Nicol when the Dippers lose:
They lost because Alisson was injured.

Steve Nicol when Tottenham lose with Kane, Son, Bergwijn, Sissoko out:
It's all José's fault. He's shite. He himself should play up top if he has no strikers!!

I honestly didn't know how much i dislike M Owen until i heard him talking post match in the BT studio. His head is extremely large. Linekers ears are like wings and don't get me started on Rios mouth. It's like a carnival when you add in Crouch with his long feet(I have nothing against him tho)

Back
Top Bottom