Levy out?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy Out?

• Yes

• No

• Not sure. On the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Its absolutely shameful and embarassing that all the clubs staff are the first to get a pay cut, and players are still raking in millions. It's the staff who will feel the worst of this and yet they are the ones to get hurt.
Papa Joe should pay up before the players. Harry Kane may make 100m when it's all said and done in his career. Joe Lewis has 40x that right now.

I think the one thing that will be true, is that at the end of this pandemic (whenever that is) overpaid Popstars and Footballers will come out of this VERY badly!

Expect Nurses, Medics and all Front line workers to be the NEW superstars... and will hopefully be paid accordingly!

Footballers and Popstars will be the new minimum wage/zero hours workers!

....no, of COURSE it won't happen!

Poch takes no blame?
Poch wanted the club to show more ambition. He said, on numerous occassions, we are so close.
He realised the club needed a different approach. We cannot continue to challenge for major titles while spending small money.

Only one man is to blame. Or maybe two if you include the tax dodging yachtsman.

He was completely ignored by Levy to protect our profit margin and we've been on a greasy pole ever since.

You know it, I know it, the whole damn world knows it.

The mystery is why you and so many others don't want to admit it.

If you came home from work and found Levy pounding your missus in the bottle and glass, you'd probably offer him a cup of tea and a biscuit

Poch wanted the club to show more ambition. He said, on numerous occassions, we are so close.
He realised the club needed a different approach. We cannot continue to challenge for major titles while spending small money.

Only one man is to blame. Or maybe two if you include the tax dodging yachtsman.

You know it, I know it, the whole damn world knows it.

The mystery is why you and so many others don't want to admit it.

If you came home from work and found Levy pounding your missus in the bottle and glass, you'd probably offer him a cup of tea and a biscuit
Yet he said no to a world class player such as Coutinho??

BTW, leave family out of things, makes you look even more of a cunt!

Levy is our best asset.

He knows we should've signed more players, but building a 1.2 billion pound stadium is no joke. We must keep faith, otherwise we will end up like the jokers up the road
By up the road you obviously mean Woolwich. That club who I dispise but have to admit that since levy rocked up have won a shit load more than we have, which is a joke in itself....best asset my ass, fuck levy

Yeah right :harrylol:

Poch 'fuming' over Spurs' failure to land former Liverpool man - Football365

Only one man has had the final say on our transfer dealings these last 2 decades fella.
And it aint Mauricio Pocchetino
Oops

"Pochettino, in fact, opted against pursuing a move"

Oops

"Pochettino, in fact, opted against pursuing a move"
Another tough choice:

A Sun article on Football 365 with no quotes or evidence. Or a Star interview with quotes from the players agent.

I just do not know what to believe, because Levy.

Yeah right :harrylol:

Poch 'fuming' over Spurs' failure to land former Liverpool man - Football365

Only one man has had the final say on our transfer dealings these last 2 decades fella.
And it aint Mauricio Pocchetino

Completely random, vague, and unsubstantiated news though, isn't it?

Could very well be Coutinho's agent reaching out to Poch and saying he wants to be back in the PL (like he's now doing with Chelsea), Levy picks up the phone and Barca says, "Why yes, we would love to rid ourselves of Phillipe, we'll rent him to you this season for €30M. What? No. No option to buy, but we'll let you rent him the season after for €30M again if you want."

They loaned him for €30M to Bayern this season and they're negotiating loaning him to Chelsea next season for €30M. Levy isn't a greedy cunt for turning that deal down, he's fucking sensible. Paying €60M to loan a player, any player, is fucking stupid.

They literally loaned him to Bayern for €30M and are trying to loan him again for €30M. There's no retrospective excuse making here - if anything, Levy turned down a clearly stupid fucking offer.

He wouldn't agree to pay €30M to rent a player, that's the end of the discussion. The facts are that was the going price to rent Coutinho for a year...trying to pass "missing out" on him because Levy is cheap is just absolutely false and contradicts, again, the known facts. It's like blaming Levy for not being too cheap to buy Neymar for £80M...its a fantasy, and actual public record shows that wasn't even a possibility.

Buying Coutinho for a reasonable sum was never on the table. Why can you not see that?

John, it looks like they are doing another 180. Mourinho always tells the truth then its changed to he lie's.
This time its a great move from levy not to waste 60m on loaning coutinho. Now its levy would have paid up but Poch said no.
Depends what fits the agenda I guess.

Another tough choice:

A Sun article on Football 365 with no quotes or evidence. Or a Star interview with quotes from the players agent.

I just do not know what to believe, because Levy.
TBF, its not just the Star, every major paper covered it.

Just type in "coutinho agent on spurs"

John, it looks like they are doing another 180. Mourinho always tells the truth then its changed to he lie's.
This time its a great move from levy not to waste 60m on loaning coutinho. Now its levy would have paid up but Poch said no.
Depends what fits the agenda I guess.
So the Only quotes from anybody involved in the transfer negotiations says it wasn't Levy,

That's a 180, OK

"Who says Spurs don't do transfers?
They've transferred part of their wage bill to the government

Screen-Shot-2020-04-01-at-09.16.25.jpg

Back
Top Bottom